Job Vacancy at Zuma Golf Club via LCM Consulting Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 4 May, 2016
Deadline: 20 May, 2016
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at LCM Consulting Nigeria Limited
LCM Consulting Nigeria Limited - Zuma Golf Club founded in June 12, 2015, is on KM 6 Zuba-Kaduna Express way by Zuma Rock. It is 15 minutes drive from Abuja International Airport and 30 minutes away from Abuja CBO. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Golf Club Manager to manage our Club and the golf academy and drive forward their development and growth.
- Proven golf club management experience or similar is desirable, as well as understanding the changes facing golf clubs today.
- Reporting to the Clubs Trustees or their representatives, you will be responsible for managing all operations and activities of the club.
- The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate leadership, marketing and business development skills; sociable personality to interact with members and visitors; effective people management, financial and IT skills plus knowledge of current regulatory issues.
- We are looking for a proactive leader with a professional can do attitude, great Interpersonal and communication skills and a lateral thinker who uses initiative.
- Weekend work is required.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their written applications, including full CV’s and current remuneration to:
LCM Consulting Nigeria Limited,
ZUMA Golf Club House (same entrance as the Royal Institute for Human Capital Development)
For further enquiries contact
LCM Consulting Nigeria Limited
Tel: 08036929292 - Ahmed; Lawal - 07034114630
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about LCM Consulting Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Content Writer at Hotels.ng
- Marketing Manager at Royal Jatoz Hotels
- 2017 Finesse Graduate Programme - EMEA At Hilton Worldwide
- General Manager at a Luxury Hotel
- Career Opportunities at The Place
- Technology Career Opportunity at Hotels.ng
- Career Opportunities in a Spa - Dragnet
- Business Development Vacancy at T3 Hospitality Management