Career in an FMCG via Ascentech
Posted on: 4 May, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Ascentech Services Limited
Ascentech Services Ltd acts as a gateway to provide a wide range of recruitment and selection services to companies. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top of the line executive recruitment and selection services.
One of our employers in the FMCG industry is seeking to hire a Quality Assurance/Quality Control Manager Head.
- Bachelor degree, in Chemistry, Food Science and Food Technology.
- Minimum of (12) twelve years’ experience with at least 5 years at Managerial Level.\\\\Knowledge of food safety standards that is customary within the food industry and mandated by government regulations. Should be familiar with a (HACCP) management system required by the Food Drug Administration (FDA) and the standards set by the Safe Quality Food Institute (SQFI)
- Must understand and be familiar with quality assurance programs and standards also GMP and ISO 22000
- Strong team facilitation/ leadership skills with the commitments to team development.
- Strong interpersonal verbal written communication.
- Strong analytical problem solving organisational and planning skills.
- Proficiency with standard office computer technology such as Microsoft Office, (Word & Excel as well as business systems such as Navision).
- Lead an ISO/HACCP program by maintaining and ensuring adherence to governance regulation programs.
- Act as the plants primary, liaison with the NAFDAC and SON rules and regulations, by ensuring that all government regulations requirements are being met. Lead efforts to ensure external regulatory audits are successful and that any recommendations from such audits are completed in a timelymanner above acceptable level.
- Lead the QMS, /ISO program which include on-going development, implementation and maintenance of the Quality Management System. Responsible for the preparing, reviewing and approving controlled documentation. Responsible for maintaining internal quality auditprograms by coordinating audits and following corrective actions through to completion.
- Manage the analytical Laboratory to ensure that chemical, microbiological and environmental analysis is completed at the correct frequency and accuracy.direction and performance feedback. Promote a positive labour management t relationship including efforts to continuously improve the team culture and establish high levels of employee’s involvement.
- Managing the QC Department budget.
- Participate in the production of any new Technology with production and engineering.
- Organize and assist in the improvement of existing products and of the developments of new products by reviewing products formulation.Maintain a consistent focus on Food Safety and product Quality by providing regular feedback to all stakeholders in the factory.
- Work collaborative with the Environmental Coordinator in administrating the Factories Effluents testing and monitoring program.
- Monitoring and maintaining in combination with the production departments the cleaning and sanitisation programs.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by collaborating customer service and Sales /Marketing; by addressing customer complains.
- Serve as a member of the leadership team by reporting weekly reporting quality issues.
- Develop and register of new products and reformulation at NAFDAC and SON
Method of Application
Applicants should please send CVs using the job title as subject of mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Ascentech Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Latest Vacancies at an FMCG Company - Mindfield Resources
- SABMiller Plc Recruitment for Maintenance Manager
- Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Supplier Performance Manager - ATL
- Sales Executives at Erisco Foods Limited
- Job Openings at Femack Food Processing
- Drivers at Erisco Foods Limited
- Senior Accountant at JMG
- Fan Milk Plc Recruitment for Admin Assistant - Technical