Practice Manager in a Law Firm via Bradfield
Posted on: 4 May, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Law / Legal
View All Jobs at Bradfield Consulting
Bradfield is equipped not only to attract excellent personnel but to ensure that they are improved and empowered to deliver on every client’s strategic intent/organizational goal. Our value is to assist in getting rid of all inconvenience associated with recruitment; plus reducing unsuitable employees either via skill or culture. And more… all this would be done within concise turn-around time. Beyond this, we package and deliver quality trainings to help prune your employees to deliver efficiently.
Our client is a full-service corporate and commercial law firm, based in Lagos, which provides high-value legal services to clients in a broad range of diverse, complex and high profile matter.
Due to restructuring, our client is looking to recruit a Practice Manager - the overall responsibility of the Practice Manager is the management of the day to day operations of the Firm. In addition to running the office, must know about standard human resources practices, and will able fulfill other business management duties.
The challenges are fresh, the atmosphere is high energy and the growth opportunities are endless. Are you versatile and cool under pressure? Does your “can do” attitude prevail over a fast-paced work environment? We are on the lookout for you.
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- Recruitment and Selection, Training Administration, Performance Evaluation, Review practice systems and policies, and procedures
- Maintenance of Building & equipment, Purchasing, Ensuring Smooth running of Telecommunications, reception services, internet, mail, dispatch, generator maintenance, security etc
- Ensuring compliance with work Product quality control, professional standards and other practice management functions
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Must be able to work with minimal Supervision
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have excellent problem solving and decision-making skills
- Must be a proven leader and outstanding manager who can think big, inspire others and collaborate broadly to motivate teams
- Excellent Organisational Skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum experience 8 years post graduation experience in similar capacity
- Demonstrated understanding of the business of law, including finance, sales, and marketing, staffing models and industry trends
- Previous international exposure/experience preferred
Method of Application
Click to apply Practice Manager
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Bradfield ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Front Desk Managers at Jade & Stone Solicitors
- Legal Vacancy at EZ37 Solutions
- Business Development Manager at a Reputable Law Firm - Bradfield Consulting
- Job Vacancies at a Fast Growing Law firm
- Business Development Manager at a Reputable Law Firm - Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Legal Consultants at Imani