Job Opportunity at FEMACK Food Processing
Posted on: 3 May, 2016
Deadline: 10 June, 2016
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at FEMACK Food Processing
FEMACK Food Processing founded in 2006 is a name entirely synonymous with quality and is highly committed to maintaining its moral beliefs. The company supplies an ample amount of coconut milk and other beverages to the public. The business is known for the high quality biscuits, chewing gum, and toffees it manufactures under the FEMACKFOODS groups Well known products include malted milk, robot gum, drops, gels, jelli
- Organising sales visits.
- Demonstrating/presenting products.
- Establishing new business.
- Maintaining accurate records.
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings.
- Reviewing sales performance.
- Negotiating contracts.
- Promotional prospects are excellent - progression can be into senior sales roles or into related employment areas such as marketing or management.
Qualifications and Requirements
- A minimum of HND in a relevant field
- Willing to travel to different branches and training locations nationwide.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications and Resumes to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about FEMACK Food ProcessingSimilar Jobs
- Brand Manager at the TGI Group
- Latest Recruitment at Guinness Nigeria Plc
- Admin/ Executive Assistant at Oriki Group
- Job Vacancies at Givanas Cosmetics Nigeria Limited
- Latest Jobs at a Leading FMCG Company - Adexen
- Electrical Engineer at Myjoy Food Industries Limited
- Officer - Accounts Receivable at Promasidor Nigeria
- Sales Executives at CHI Limited