Job Vacancy at erpSOFTapp Limited
Posted on: 3 May, 2016
Deadline: 30 May, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at erpSOFTapp
erpSOFTapp - We are a team of experienced Business and IT professionals with experience in implementing large scale enterprise systems with global companies. We have expertise gained from working across various business sectors in different countries.
- erpSOFTapp is looking for an experienced services delivery professional to contribute to the relationship with, and delivery of services to strategic clients.
- erpSOFTapp services include the design, implementation, 24x7 management, and growth of highly available, scalable business and e-commerce systems. In delivering these services, the Technical Delivery Manager’s role encompasses many functions and processes.
- He or she will work and collaborate with various technical teams and resources including Systems Engineers, Client Engineers, DBAs, Network Engineers, Developersl Business Analysts and the erpSOFTapp Service Desk and Project Managers from across the organization.
This role will require the candidate to:
- Serve as an internal point of contact for resolution of operational issues.
- Single point of contact for critical technical issues
- Collaborate with Change Management and Implementations personnel throughout the service delivery lifecycle
- Establish and maintain long-term relationships with the client and advocate on behalf of, and represent, the client’s operational interests to any erpSOFTapp team.
- Embrace client technical objectives, develop action plans to implement them, and engage internal technical teams for execution via Change Management
- The Service Delivery Manager contributes to client satisfaction and is responsible for operational stability for the client’s environment.
Duties in this regard include:
- Coordinating Change Management activities
- Overseeing, and/or escalating Service Requests / Tickets
- Leading or participating in outage/crisis situations by collaborating with operational resources and the client team to ensure critical business processes are returned to service
- Service Delivery Managers are responsible for various customer deliverables, including:
- Attending daily, weekly, and/or monthly client meetings
- Reporting on customer SLAs
- 2-3 years experience successfully managing service delivery activities as an service delivery manager or program / project manager
- Professional and articulate interpersonal and communications skills
- Operational support experience; strong issue resolution capabilities in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Deep familiarity of fundamental IT security best practices
- Bachelor's Degree preferred and additional Technical certifications strongly desired
- Must know Linux, RDBMS and have been involved in at least one ERP system implementation
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about erpSOFTappSimilar Jobs
- Senior Web Developer at AK Infotech Solutions Limited
- Cloud Infrastructure & Platform Sales Executive at Oracle Nigeria
- MasterCard Recruitment For Manager, Implementation
- Client Service Officers at Bizpoint Consult Limited
- Evaluation Manager at re:Learn - Co-Creation HuB (CcHUB)
- Web Developers at Xown Solutions Limited
- Head of Project Management at Byteworks Technology Solutions Limited
- Web Developer (Intern) at CS&C