If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
IIA Madalla is delighted to announce the launch of an amazing charity. It is a new charity aspiring and working on the prevention and the relief of poverty anywhere in the world (subject to fund availability). However, priority will be given to the already running scholarship scheme, Tahfeez classes and education endowment schemes in the school.
- A Fund Raising Manager is needed for immediate employment to drive the three sources of income designed to fund these charity scheme.
The sources include:
- WAQF (Endowments)
- ZAKKAK (Obligatory Charity) Collection
- SADAQAH (Voluntary Charity) Collection
You must have the following qualities:
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal)
- Highly skilled in IT and social media
- Presentation and public skills to variety of audiences and the media
- Ability to work under pressure alone or part of a team to meet tight deadlines.
- Flexible and adaptive, log and administer your work
- Self-drive and enthusiasm
- Ability to plan and implement fund raising events
- Highly organised and efficient in writing proposals and reports
- Ability to build, inspire and manage team of supporters and volunteers to help in the fund raising and running of different activities
- Experience in preparing tailored funding proposals and applications
The salary, contract length and the weekly hours are negotiable (depending on experience and performance targets).
Method of Application
Applicants should submit their CV's to the "Consultant Project Manager (IIA-MADALLA)" at the:
School Premises on Islamic Crescent, Madalla,
Near Zuba and Zuma ROCK,
For further enquiries contact:
LCM Consulting Nigeria Limited
Tel 08036929292 - ahmed; Lawal - 07034114630.