Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria - We attract talented individuals. Not only can they give you the benefit of their experience, they also reveal a closer, more personal look at the wide range of global opportunities we offer. At the core of the Group's people strategy is our focus on employee engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of our performance culture. We encourage and focus on the behaviours that bring out the very best from every employee, assessing their performance not just on results but on how those results were achieved. To further embed these behaviours we have a remuneration programme in place, carefully designed to incentivise our employees to live our values every day.
• To support Retail Workbench; testing, field mapping, device configuration & updates; trainings and adoption drive including tier 1 support.
• Support digital banking channels; ensure optimal and maximum uptime is maintained and escalate downtime to appropriate units for speedy resolution.
• To ensure all digital channels complaints have gone through sufficient examination, analysis, escalation and reflection, and if possible, rectification by applicable parties.
• Participate in testing and quality assurances for key digital projects and ensure successful transition to production.
• To organize periodic trainings on digital banking activations by frontlines, digital interns and digital champions; and to facilitate Day-1-Readiness (D1R) training as organised by Learning Academy.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
• Ensure timely and accurate MIS and dashboard reporting to drive digital activations and workbench adoption.
• Liaise with the branches, call centre and CEPG for digital banking registrations (online Banking, estatement, SMS Alerts and SC Mobile).
• Support implementation of new projects and change request ( i.e. approved enhancements across digital channels).
• To provide ongoing technical support on bill payment complaint and resolution by maintaining high quality service in the following areas: ease of contact, sincere and professional attitude, prompt acknowledgment and reply to emails (meet pre-defined Service Standards), proper handling of queries, requests and complaints (e.g. offering reasonable and effective solution) and clear communication.
• Identify business / improvement opportunities and report complaint which require special attention and recommend preventive measures to line manager.
• Monitor daily operations of Alternate Channels and identify improvement areas for reengineering to ensure delivery of efficient and high quality service to customers.
• Manage Digital Channels process notes and operating instructions, with configuration management to ensure easy retrieval and safe keeping
• Active involvement with the Wealth Management and BC teams and the branch network to effect channels synergy.
• Work closely with the country ITO, Procurement and Finance teams on service level management
• Research local and global trends to improve service offerings to our customers
• Monitor competition and keep abreast of the channel offerings/service developments.
• Maintain a good working relationship with our vendor partners to enable improved service levels and deliverables.
Branches (Digital Cluster Champion, Digital Banking Champions & Frontline Officers)
Account Services (Spoke & Hub)
Group Digital Banking Team
Group Retail Workbench Team
Digital Channels Vendors e.g. Etranzact, Interswitch, SAP
Qualifications and Skills
• Understanding of digital channels operations and services.
• Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent complaint handling skills.
• Knowledge of Microsoft office especially Excel.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
To apply, visit Standard Chartered Banck Career Page