Job in a Hospitality Company via Smart Parrtners
Posted on: 3 May, 2016
Deadline: 5 May, 2016
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at Smart Partners
Smart Partners Consulting Limited - Our client in the hospitality industry, is recruiting to fill the position of:
- The hotel manager provides overall leadership, guidance, and direction to the hotel management team as it strives to provide the highest quality in standards and services.
- In addition, this individual acts as the main liaison between the client and hotel staff.
- The hotel manager also ensures that hotel and client financial obligations are met.
- The ability to manage in a diverse environment with focus on client and customer services, entrepreneurship and building and growing a strong business is essential to success in this role.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, senior management, and support staff. Ability to respond effectively to changing demands.
Education and Experience
- A minimum of four year's experience in hotel or hospitality industry required. Premise and liability accountability and contract-managed service experience is desirable.
- Ideal candidates will possess a bachelor's degree in institutions' management, hospitality services, foods and nutrition, business administration or other related field.
- Communication, Fiscal Management, Management, Planning.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Application letter and CVs to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Smart PartnersSimilar Jobs
- Digital Marketing Analyst at Bespoke Vacations
- Technicians at Westown Hotels
- Admin Officer at Lagoon Hospital
- Restaurant Manager at the Grill Mall Limited
- Job Opportunities at Whispering Palms Resort
- Latest Vacancies at Hilton Worldwide
- Digital Marketing Executives at Roadchef Drive Thru
- Experienced Hostesses at Workforce Group