Vacancy for Accountants at AfriHUB Nigeria
Posted on: 9 October, 2012
Deadline: 10 October, 2012
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at AfriHUB
AfriHUB, an international ICT company with a reputation for attracting and retaining talented ICT professionals, due to rapid expansion and anticipated opportunities, seek to fill the below position:
Job Title: Accountant (Code# - AC567)
location: Abuja FCT, Lagos, Enugu & Anambra.
- A B.Sc. degree in Accountancy or related field with at least 2 years post NYSC experience.
- Expert knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and standards, theories, and practices of accounting
- Ability to apply diversified accounting concepts, theories and practices to unique and complex situations.
Preference will be given to;
- Applicants with CISA certification.
- Applicants with computer software experience (e.g. ACL, Peachtree accounting, Excel, Microsoft Access, Crystal Report, PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Outlook).
Deadline: 10th October, 2012
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should forward resumes, by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail to:
AfriHUB Nig. Ltd.,
AP Plaza First Floor,
100 Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent,
Wuse II, Abuja FCT.
All applications must include Code# for desired position, on the email subject, with cover letter.
For more information, candidates may visit www.afrihub.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AfriHUBSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Riddle Technologies Limited
- Programmers at Vascon Solutions
- Information Technology Role at Productive People
- Job Opportunities at TriVersa Ltd
- System Engineer at Sophos
- Job Opening at Co-creation Hub Nigeria
- Business Development Manager at Chips Bits & Bytes Limited
- Advisor Support at Sage Nigeria