Career Opportunitiy at MainOne
Posted on: 3 May, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Main One Cable
MainOne's success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business
A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you'll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
- The Admin Officer will be responsible for monitoring the daily administrative and operational functions, and providing administrative support to the Legal team in the day to day functions of the department.
- Manage the filing, storage and security of documents
- Photocopying, scanning and collating papers and mailings
- Arranging for documents to be printed/bulk printing arrangements.
- Liaising with Support Service unit to order and monitor stocks of basic items.
- Respond to inquiries
- Assist with preparation of documents
- Other duties of a related nature that may be assigned from time to time
- To work directly under the supervision of the Manager, Legal & Company Secretariat
- Under the supervision of the Manager, Legal & Company Secretariat, you will be required to liaise and interface with other units/departments
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- OND (or similar level qualification)
- Good communication skills
- Time & Self-management skills
- Relationship Management
- Team work
- MS Office tools (particularly MS Word and Excel)
Demands of the Job:
- Ability and willingness to work round the clock when required, and meet tight deadlines
- Willingness to learn.
Method of Application
To apply, visit Main One Career Page.
Note: When the page opens, click on "Administrative Officer (Legal)"
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Main One CableSimilar Jobs
- Software Developer at Byteworks
- Trainee Developer / Intern (PHP/MySQL) at Bincom ICT Solutions Limited
- Digital Marketing Associate/ Graphic Artist at Chips, Bits & Bytes Limited (CBBL)
- Current Job Placements at Proxynet Communications
- Sales Vacancies at BAT Computer Technologies Limited
- Senior Account Executives at SAP Nigeria
- Android and Backend Developer (PHP) at Edves Digital Education
- Key Account Manager at Vertiv Co Nigeria