Park Manager Vacancies at AfriHUB Nigeria
Posted on: 9 October, 2012
Deadline: 10 October, 2012
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at AfriHUB
AfriHUB, an international ICT company with a reputation for attracting and retaining talented ICT professionals, due to rapid expansion and anticipated opportunities, seek to fill the following position;
Job Title: Park Manager (Code # - PM287)
Locations: Abuja FCT, Lagos, Enugu & Anambra.
The manager will work with line managers and business partners to support strategic initiatives in the business function. Reporting to the Deputy General Manager vis-à-vis the General Manager, the manager will understand business strategy and then have hands on approach in aligning IT resources and assuming a technical lead in project execution and production support.
- Candidate must a B.Sc., M.Sc. or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science or Engineering, EE, MIS or equivalent
- Candidates must have at least five years experience in ICT Center Operation.
- Experience in eliciting complicated Business Requirements in his environment
- Experience in people management for a large group (>20 people), including Employees and Contract Staff.
- Must possess leadership agility and influencing skills to aid in the work effort prioritization process and IT resource alignment.
- Outstanding organization, project management, coaching, communication and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of basic accounting and budgetary cost controls for project estimation and monitoring.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with project and respective team resources.
- Develop team goals in alignment with overall AfriHUB strategy and provide career development for staff
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Working knowledge of MS Project, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Attractive salary and performance benefits, with great opportunity for career development.
Deadline: 15th October, 2012
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should forward resumes, by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org,
Or by mail to:
AfriHUB Nig. Ltd.,
AP Plaza First Floor,
100 Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent,
Wuse II, Abuja FCT.
All applications must include Code# for desired position, on the email subject, with cover letter.
All application should be sent on or before Wednesday 10th October 2012.
For more information, candidates may visit www.afrihub.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AfriHUBSimilar Jobs
- Call Center Officer at Seedstars
- Job Opportunity at Aptech Computer Education
- Fresh Job Opportunities at MainOne
- Job Vacancies at IPT Power Tech
- Logistics Coordinator at a Communications Technology Company - Universal Careers
- Job Vacancies at a Mobile Telecommunications Industry - Peoplesource Consulting
- 2017 Hotels.ng Software Developers Internship Programme
- Corporate Sales Executives at IIHT - an IT Training firm