Vacancies for Administrative Assistants at AfriHUB Nigeria
Posted on: 9 October, 2012
Deadline: 10 October, 2012
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at AfriHUB
AfriHub Nigeria Limited (AfriHUB) was established in May, 2004 to provide human capacity building technologies, including satellite and wireless Internet access, telephony and US instructor-led technical training to Federal Universities throughout Nigeria, as well as to the country's businesses and government sectors. AfriHUB, with headquarters in Abuja FCT has offices at fourteen locations all over Nigeria, especially at federal tertiary institutions.
AfriHUB is a wholly owned subsidiary of ACE and Associates, which is based in the US, and which has plans to provide similar services throughout Africa. AfriHUB, LLC was originally funded by Skyterra Communications, Inc., a publicly traded US telecom services company (SKYT.OB). The founding management team, led by Diaspora Nigerians, now hold a significant ownership interest in the company.
We are currently recruiting for the Position of:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Code# - AA617
Locations: Lagos, Abuja, Enugu and Anambra
- Candidate must have a degree in business administration or related field from a four-year college or university
- Preference will be given to;
- Applicants with computer application experience (e.g. Excel, Microsoft Access, Crystal Report, PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, and GroupWise Email).
- Applicants that possess good communication and writing skills.
- Applicants with accounting experience.
Attractive salary and performance benefits, with great opportunity for career development.
Note: Positions exist at the following locations; Abuja FCT, Lagos, Enugu & Anambra.
Deadline: 15th October, 2012
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should send resumes, with cover letter using Code# for desired position, the email subject, by email to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to:
AfriHUB Nig. Ltd.,
AP Plaza First Floor, 100 Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent,
Wuse II, Abuja FCT.
All application should be sent on or before Wednesday 10th October 2012.
For more information, candidates may visit www.afrihub.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AfriHUBSimilar Jobs
- Human Resource Role at General Electric (GE)
- Accountant at a Technology Driven Company - Culminate Consulting
- Media Content Producer at Andela
- Information Technology Job Vacancy at Savics
- Group Head Of New Business at Signal Alliance
- Fresh Jobs at General Electric (GE)
- Graduate Marketing Executive At Swiftmatrix Limited
- Chief Technology Officer (CTO) at Internet Solutions Nigeria Limited (ISN)