Software Developer / Programmer at Prananet Technology
Posted on: 3 May, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View Jobs posted same day
Prananet Technology Limited was born from the initiative of a group of professionals, wth great passion to deliver excellence through technology. The activity is focused on the topic of the strategic technological innovation with the purpose of becoming leader in the competitive and dynamic ICT area.Thanks to Customer satisfaction we have been able to consolidate our commitment in the computer’s domain, and we are able to offer the most competitive technological solutions with great added value, through an innovative approach and a custom-made planning analysis.
- Analyses user requirements.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Tests new programs for fault finding.
- Writes and tests code and then refines and rewrites as necessary.
- Creates technical specifications and test plans.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Improves existing software programs by analyzing and identifying areas for modification.
- Maintains systems by monitoring and correcting software defects.
- Continually updates technical knowledge and skills by studying stateoftheart development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Works closely with other staff, such as project managers, graphic artists, designers, developers, systems analysts, and sales and marketing professionals;
- Investigates new technologies.
Requirements - NYSC , BSC, HND ,(years of experience an added advantage)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- CCNA / A+ Instructor at HiiT Plc
- Job Openings at Swift Talk Limited
- Senior/Lead Dev Architect at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Graduate Mobile Apps Developer at Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited
- Job Openings at Riddle Technologies Limited
- Information Technology Roles at Huntech Solutions
- Graduate Digital Marketer/Content Curator & Ecommerce Specialists at LetsLearn.ng - Brainiacs STEM & Robotics
- Graphics Design Intern at Exolve Technologies Limited