Business Assistant at Greenhouse Multimedia
Posted on: 2 May, 2016
Deadline: 16 May, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Greenhouse Multimedia
We champion a professional process as we work together to set you and your business up for success - Making your business greener on every side.
- This task ranges from managing calendars, keeping team budgets up to date to setting up travel and meeting logistics.
- You will also be encouraged to come up with recommendations for, and implement improvements of our work processes.
- As a Business Assistant you work closely with the Business Executive and Business Developer on a daily basis.
- You are in the centre of communication between team members and managers, handling confidential and important business information.
- Therefore a trusted relationship between you and the B.E. and good business understanding will be crucial success factors in your job.
- A minimum of OND in related discipline is required,
- In addition, a good knowledge and usage of major Computer applications is expected,
- Must be able to write and speak well,
- Must be currently resident in or arround Warri,
- Knowledge of CorelDraw and Photoshop is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and Qualified candidates should send their applications (with their CVs attached) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 16th May 2016.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Greenhouse MultimediaSimilar Jobs
- Google Nigeria Recruiting for Product Marketing Manager, Grow with Google
- Pre-Sales Lead at MainOne Cable Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at 9mobile
- Business Development Director/Sales Director at MCM Solutions
- Software Engineer at Codetouch Technologies Limited
- Banking/Financial Application Software (Web/Desktop) Developer at Access Solutions Limited
- Senior Associate, Housing at eHealth Africa (eHA)
- Senior Associate, Marketing, Sales & Relationship Management (MSRM) at Emerging Platforms