Vacancy for Human Resource Officer at The West African Examinations Council (WAEC)
Posted on: 9 October, 2012
Deadline: 2 November, 2012
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at West African Examination Council - WAEC
The West African Examinations Council, a sub-regional organization responsible for the conduct of a variety of examinations in the English-speaking West African countries, invites applications from suitable qualified persons to fill a vacant position at its Headquarters in Accra, Ghana.
Position: Human Resources Officer I
As a Human Resources Officer, the candidate must have a clear understanding or human resources core objectives in HR management and development and should also have the ability to provide strategic HR support to the offices of the Council.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting in the formulation and implementation of HR policies and programmes.
- Assisting in the handling of staff development and management issues.
- Coordinating of all HR matters relating to employees records.
- Coordinating of staff performance management process
- Preparation of HRM reports.
- Any other duties that may be assigned.
- The qualified applicant must possess a Bachelor of Arts or Science degree. A Masters Degree in Human Resources Management will be an added advantage.
- The eligible applicant must have at least 3 years post qualification work experience in a reputable institution.
- He/She must have the knowledge and understanding in handling and implementing HR policies and procedures.
- Applicant should be a qualified HR professional with certification by relevant professional institute.
- Applicant should not be more than forty years.
Eligible applicants must;
- Have strong background and knowledge in all key human resource management and development domains.
- Have high proficiency in computer applications (e.g. Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint and Internet skills.
- Be self motivated, have ability to write good reports and analyze staff investigation reports.
- Be willing to work extra hours.
- Have good interpersonal skills, be a team player, be able to work with little or no supervision and have good writing, analytical and communication skills.
Deadline: 2nd November, 2012
Mode of Application
Interested candidates are requested to download application form from the Council’s website www.waecheadquartersgh.org The downloaded Form should be completed and saved as a Word Document Only and forwarded to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed application form should NOT be sent in scanned or jpeg format.
The completed Application Form should be submitted on or before 2nd November, 2012.
Deputy Director, HRM
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about West African Examination Council - WAECSimilar Jobs
- Teaching Vacancy at Shepherd International College
- Home Lesson Teachers at Mind Smith Limited
- Vice - Chancellor at the Dominican University, Ibadan
- Latest Vacancies at Premier International School
- Teaching Jobs at Kiddies Acess Centre
- Head of Training School at a World Class Co-Educational School - Bradfield Consulting
- Academic and Non-Academic Staff Recruitment at the Nile University of Nigeria
- Teaching Vacancy at Randstad