Graduate Account Manager Position at Sponge
Posted on: 2 May, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Sponge Limited
Sponge Limited is a Mobile-First full service digital marketing agency that delivers outstanding mobile and digital campaigns across West Africa with numerous experts working across Planning, Media, Client Services, Creative, Technology and Operations units. Sponge Limited has pioneered, led and been a part of ground breaking campaigns in Nigeria. Our experience spans across several industries which include but not limited to Financial Services, FMCGs, Telecoms and Food and Beverages.
- Grow & Strengthen Client Relationships: Act as a key point of contact for assigned clients and their campaign activity, with a heavy focus on media. Grow, nurture and strengthen existing client relationships. Support Account Directors in creation, implementation and management of Account Planning meetings and development of Client Plans.
- Superb campaign / project delivery: support Account Directors in identifying client requirements and develop accountable programs to deliver business results whilst driving client innovation. Manage end-to-end campaign delivery, internal resource allocation and costs with a view towards profitability for the agency.
- People management & coordination: manage Associates and coordinate project team. Ability to drive and motivate a team of varying personalities and work styles; identify areas where improvement or change is needed, and work with appropriate resources to find solutions.
- Understand the financials: supporting Account Director in management of P&L’s
- Revenue Generation: work closely with Account Director to look for opportunities to grow accounts in order to meet agency financial objectives, manage team profitability analysis and resource planning
- Innovation: work with Account Director to roll out Client Plans that incorporate innovative ideas and initiatives to push to clients as “stretch” targets
- New business: work closely with Directors and Partners on new business proposals
- A bachelor degree
- A good presentation skill
- Good communication skill
- Good interpersonal skill
- Numerically sound
- Masters degree/ Professional Qualifications as an added advantage
- Client -service interfacing
- Games' night
- Pizza Wednesday
- Personal (Gym) Trainner
- Fruit Bowl day
- Town Hall meetings
- Grouplife Insurance Policy
- Health Maintenance Insurance
Method of Application
Interested in this position, apply on Jobscore
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Sponge LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Content Writers at Iconway Media Limited
- Graphic Designer at Monkey Media Limited
- Sales Manager at the Mobi Hunter
- Account Manager - Sales / Mobile Audio Advertising at AdVoice Nigeria
- Nigerian NewsDirect Newspaper Fresh Job Recruitment
- Language Internship - Editor Igbo Dictionary at bab.la
- General Manager at TMKG Consulting
- Office Assistant/Admin at MediaVision Limited