Fosad Consulting Ltd is a business support services firm with offerings in Human Resource Management, Immigrations and Real Estate Consulting.
We have been mandated by a client of ours, one of the foremost and fastest growing pension fund administrators to source for individuals with passion and drive to fill the role of Marketing Executive.
Successful candidates will report to the Team Lead, Business Development Unit.
Profiling new clients and bringing in new business to the company while sourcing for EOI, AVC and having CIS presentations in organisations.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Opening and closing of new businesses.
- Registration of new clients and/ or staff of organizations.
- Processing of RSA form for timely generation of pins.
- Ensuring client satisfaction by listening to the needs of the client, proffering solutions immediately were available and building a good relationship for referrals.
- Sales of Additional Voluntary Contribution to clients alongside their RSA.
- Give client updates on the pension industry through one of our channel(s) such as the customer interactive session.
- To ensure that accounts opened are funded.
Daily Activities/ Tasks
- Prospect for new business and make ‘cold calls’ to establish relationship were necessary
- Schedule a list of organisations to visit for new recruits/staffs
- Enlist clients who are dissatisfied with their PFAs’ for transfer
- Resolve issues or challenges with pensions. e.g Updates on mobile alert
- Follow up on remittance and channel to the appropriate unit.
Required knowledge, skills and abilities
- Good problem solving skill.
- Good analytical skill
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office suite
- Undying optimistic Attitude
- Team worker, interpersonal skills, commercial focus.
- Flair, energy and sustained capacity for hard and smart work
- Confident and Sociable
- Outstanding interpersonal, organizational and communication skills with very fluent English.
- The charisma to lead team members in achieving set objectives.
- Good relationship management skills
- A minimum of OND
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent Negotiation skills
- Experience working in a PFA is an added advantage
Method of Application
Interested candidates should apply on SmartRecruiters
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale