GlobalProfilers provide a wide range of recruitment and selection services to companies in Africa. We recruit across wide range of sectors and professions in entire African region. Finding it takes specialized market knowledge combined with a genuine understanding of individual cultures & local requirements.
Our team of experienced local and international recruitment professionals has deep understanding of different african markets and providing quality placements in multiple industries. We have a dedicated and growing team of skilled personnel to acquire talent for Locals but also, Expatriates & Repatriates.
- Account reconciliation and analysis: Prepaid Expenses, Deposits, Accrued Expenses, Investments, Capital Leases, members Equity, Inter-company balances
- Journal Entries including maintenance of recurring journal entries and allocations
- Coordinate the monthly book close
- Preparation of operational data/analyses
- Plan, coordinate and execute annual financial audit
- Assist in the compilation of information for the Company’s annual tax returns
- Develop and implement policies and procedures with emphasis on internal controls
Qualification and Experience:
- Must be ICAN Certified.
- Minimum B.Sc. in Accounting
- 4-6 years in a similar position.
- Have a flare for numbers, work well with people, aggressively anticipate impacts of workload/issues to team deadlines and have a very positive work attitude including willing to work some longer hours during peak periods.
- Strong experience in income statement analysis.
- Advanced Excel skills, ability to work with lookups and pivot tables.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated to learn new concepts and participate in new projects
go to method of application »
An ambitious, determined and self-motivated Sales and Marketing Manager who is able to talk to people, build a genuine rapport with them, and identify exactly what it is that they want. The individual will be responsible for achieving volume/value target for our brands as per the prescribed criteria, He / She should be able to identify and develop new customers to maximize width & depth of distribution and be responsible for continuous tracking & monitoring of secondary sales in the company.
- Recruitment, screening and selection of agents for registration
- Managing agent relationships
- Develop marketing and sales strategy for agent acquisition
- Developing lists of merchandising items required to facilitate marketing and sales strategy for agent acquisition
- Organizing below the line activities to enhance sales
- Allocating agents to specific coverage areas and districts
- Managing and developing sales and sales support staff
- Driving agent daily sales target
- Liaising with the operations team on all agent operational issues
- Preparation of daily sales report
- Preparation of Target vs. Achievement reports- Daily/Weekly/Monthly
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Managing large geographical agent locations
- Large team Management
Qualification and Experience:
- Graduate with a Degree in Sales or Marketing would be an added advantage.
- 6 years and above in a supervisory position.
- Must possess these IT skills: MS Excel/ Word, PPT/Google Application
- Must be conversant with the Telecom/Gaming/PTSP/IT Industry
Method of Application
To apply, visit Global Profilers Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale