Head of Risk
1. Proactively providing risk management advice across the group, proactively identifying emerging risks and advising the Board on appropriate
risk management options;
2. Reporting on key risks, including agreeing mitigating controls and escalating other risks (e.g. in relation to specific deals);
3. Overseeing risk reporting to the Board on risk management best practice;
4. Conducting reviews of current or emerging high risk and high profile activities, particularly in overseas territories. This includes not only providing risk advice on a range of deals but also reviewing the existing control environment within individual overseas offices.
5. Helping managers at all levels across the organisation ensure that risk management is embedded at an operational level within the business and that staff at all levels are aware of and manage risk as a core part of their responsibilities;
6. Providing early risk management advice to the Board and senior managers on new or unusual activities (e.g, major acquisitions, expansion into new markets);
7. Advising or training staff at all levels on core and on-going risk management issues (e.g. anti-fraud practices, the identification of 'red flags' and the importance of customer I supplier due-diligence).
8. Acting as the company Anti-Fraud Officer with involvement in sensitive fraud cases;
9. Providing business continuity advice to the Board. including acting as a member of the Crisis Management Team if required;
10. Liaising with other specialist external advisors on the control environment and tracking the implementation of recommendations;
11. Ad hoc risk advisory work as required from time to time.
12. The role may require occasional travel and be required to assist in major business continuity Incidents out-of-hours.
The person will have at least 4 years experience in Risk Management with prior experience in Audit. A good first degree is desired but the professional experience will count most.
The person must be self motivated, innovative and able to use own initiative. He/she must also possess interpersonal & team building skills. Good communication and presentation skills are equally
Sales Executives for Lagos, Abuja & Port Harcourt offices
The Account Manager/Sales Executive is a key position within the company. He / She will already have at least 3 - 5 years experience selling in the Enterprise space. The Account Manager will focus on developing their process skills, product knowledge and hone their solution definition skills. He/She will also focus on demand creation and account management.
The Account Manager is accountable to the client for delivering measurable business value and accountable to the business head for achieving the current revenue target.
The key goal of the Account Manager is to achieve a minimum of 'Solution Provider' status with their accounts with the challenge to achieve 'Trusted Advisor' status.
Manage Client Responsibilities
• Build strong, value-based relationships at all levels and across all relevant departments/divisions of the client organization.
• Develop an Account Plan for all key clients. Update at least quarterly.
• Create demand for all of division's products aod services using company's Account Planning process'
• Identify and qualify opportunities to determine the fit for company's products and services
• Develop and communicate key information using the Opportunity Planning Process:
1 Balance sales pipeline with prospects at all stages of buying cycle
2 Effective use of Win/loss reviews to improve your win ration in your accounts
The Account Manager must
• Be an expert in all aspects of sales, sales management, organizational change, consulting, and project management
• Develop and maintain a working knowledge of sales automation, advanced training methods, marketing, and consulting.
• Become proficient in the use of standard software tools: MS Word, MS PowerPoint, and MS Excel, CRM system, as deployed.
• Develop clients who are Strategic Partners and serve as references.
• Regularly offer constructive feedback to Product Managers and Business Development Managers to enhance our products and services
• Identify new product/service ideas and involve the appropriate person to determine its commercial viability
• Articulate with excellent interpersonal and communications skills
• Must possess persuasive and negotiating skills
• Self confident and aggressive in pursuing targets
• Must have a great drive to perform and deliver results
• Must be conversant with current developments in IT
• Must be comfortable with meeting CEOs and top management
HND / B.A / B.Sc. Computer Science/Engineering/Business Admin or any related degree
Method of application:
Please send CV and application letter stating job title & location, e.g Sales Executive, Abuja, to firstname.lastname@example.org within a week.