New Job Vacancy at Adexen
Posted on: 29 April, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Adexen
Adexen is a global Human Ressources Company providing business services in Europe and Africa. We support companies in all industries in the fields of HR, Legal, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Engineering and Supply chain.
Our client is a project Management consulting firm in the civil construction sector.
The Project Manager identity, defines, combine, unify, and coordinate the various processes and project management activities.
- He identifies priorities and tasks and develops organization structure to assure execution of tasks. He provides clear definition of roles and responsibilities.
- He/she will be managing the interdependencies among the project management knowledge areas.
- He/she ensures that the project includes all the work required, and only the work required, to complete the project successfully.
- He/she creates the Work Breakdown Schedule, verifies the scope, and controls the scope.
- He/she develops the Project Management Plan: the process of documenting the actions necessary to define, prepare, integrate, and coordinate all subsidiary plans
- He/she directs and manages Project Design and Execution: the process of performing the work defined in the project management plan to achieve the project's objectives.
- He/she ensures that the designers manage their affairs in a formal, planned and effectively manner with their own design review.
- He/she manages and schedules workshops to expedite information and to develop value engineering.
- He/she develops the processes of conducting risk management: identification, analysis to increase the probability and impact of positive events and decrease the probability and impact of negative events.
- He/she advices the Owner on any potential variation to the designers, consultants, contractors scope of works.
- He/she advises the Owner of any foreseen slippage and proposes corrective actions. He assesses variations and claims and reports the technical position of the proposed variations and claims to the Project Directorate and Owner
- He monitors and controls the project construction phase: the process of tracking, reviewing, and regulating the progress to meet the performance objectives defined in the project management plan.
- He/she manages the Construction Execution Plan, the constructability input, the time schedule, the works on site coordination, the field supervision.
- He/she works corrective actions with the Owner, The Project Directorate to address any actions resulting from punch list or delays.
- He/she closes the Project: the process of finalizing all activities.
- Master degree / Civil and Structural Engineer
- A minimum of 8 years' experience in various works (Structural works, M&E, external works) is required
- Ability to lead, coordinate, negotiate to take decisions when necessary.
- Strong technical knowledge and profit-minded.
- He is methodical, authoritative, available, able to listen, objective, tenacious and a sense of responsibility.
Method of Application
To apply, visit Adexen Career Page
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AdexenSimilar Jobs
- Current Job Placements at Workforce Group
- Finance Manager at Pivotage Consulting
- Asset Manager at Romanspage Global
- Chief Marketing Officer at PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Three-Wheeler Service Engineer at Elevantix Consulting
- Job Opportunities at Protégé Management
- Fresh Jobs at a Multinational Company - Stresert Services Limited
- Database Analyst / Back-End Developer at Jemi Neil Consulting