Finance Opportunity at Eat'n'Go
Posted on: 29 April, 2016
Deadline: 15 May, 2016
View Jobs in Food Services
View All Jobs at Eat'N'Go Limited
Eat'n'Go brings great taste to Africa. A restaurant group dedicated to bringing the best F&B brands and concepts to Africa, Eat'n'Go feeds your needs.
It has entered the market as the exclusive master franchisee for two great international franchises: Domino’s Pizza, a $6 billion fast food giant and Cold Stone Creamery, a $1.5 billion rising star.
Purpose / Role:
- The treasurer position is responsible for corporate liquidity, investments, and risk management related to the company's financial activities.
Key Aims and Objectives
- To assess, monitor, plan and manage the efficient utilization of cash and financial services in a manner consistent with the objectives of the Company
Prime Responsibilities and Duties:
- Perform cash management.
- Administer bank accounts and banking services.
- Forecast cash positions.
- Handle inter-company transaction process.
- Produce and review Treasury reports and perform compliance activities
- Research and draft policies and global compliance.
- Assist internal and external reporting and audit requirements.
- Administer debt portfolio. Contribute to systems and services selection, implementation, and user support.
- Financial analyses and financial model development for executive decision making.
- Build and maintain banking relationships
- Experience with foreign exchange handling and Importation financing (LCs)
- Managing and forecasting cash and borrowing needs for the organization;
- Assisting the Finance Department on special projects.
- Any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time by the Finance Manager
- Weekly Cash flow Statements, Monthly Cash flow forecasts, Daily Cash Position, Debt summary; any other reports that can arise
- Advanced University Degree (or equivalent) in Accounting, Economics
- A professional certification in accounting will be an asset.
Experience / Education Required:
- 5-8 years’ experience in the field; preferably QSR (Quick service restaurant)
- Proficiency in Excel; ERPs; SAP is an advantage
- High Integrity, utmost confidentiality level
- Good analytical skills
- Detail-oriented with expert knowledge of (GAAP) accounting procedures and financial reporting practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to summarize and present complex financial data in an organized, concise manner
- Independent, mature, self-initiative and possesses positive attitude
- Make decisions and exercise sound judgment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs, which may include evenings, weekends and holidays
- Demonstrated self-starter and problem solver with excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines and at the same time deliver time results and reports.
- Team player and fast worker.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and applications to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Eat'N'Go LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Graduate/Mid-Level Internship Recruitment at Cookie Jar Gourmet Bakery
- Sales and Marketing Manager at IBFCAlliance Limited
- Olam International Product Line Trainee Recruitment 2017
- Project Manager at Bolafolu FoodFillment