Finance Opportunity at Eat'n'Go
Posted on: 29 April, 2016
Deadline: 15 May, 2016
View Jobs in Food Services
View All Jobs at Eat'N'Go Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Eat'n'Go brings great taste to Africa. A restaurant group dedicated to bringing the best F&B brands and concepts to Africa, Eat'n'Go feeds your needs.
It has entered the market as the exclusive master franchisee for two great international franchises: Domino’s Pizza, a $6 billion fast food giant and Cold Stone Creamery, a $1.5 billion rising star.
Purpose / Role:
- The treasurer position is responsible for corporate liquidity, investments, and risk management related to the company's financial activities.
Key Aims and Objectives
- To assess, monitor, plan and manage the efficient utilization of cash and financial services in a manner consistent with the objectives of the Company
Prime Responsibilities and Duties:
- Perform cash management.
- Administer bank accounts and banking services.
- Forecast cash positions.
- Handle inter-company transaction process.
- Produce and review Treasury reports and perform compliance activities
- Research and draft policies and global compliance.
- Assist internal and external reporting and audit requirements.
- Administer debt portfolio. Contribute to systems and services selection, implementation, and user support.
- Financial analyses and financial model development for executive decision making.
- Build and maintain banking relationships
- Experience with foreign exchange handling and Importation financing (LCs)
- Managing and forecasting cash and borrowing needs for the organization;
- Assisting the Finance Department on special projects.
- Any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time by the Finance Manager
- Weekly Cash flow Statements, Monthly Cash flow forecasts, Daily Cash Position, Debt summary; any other reports that can arise
- Advanced University Degree (or equivalent) in Accounting, Economics
- A professional certification in accounting will be an asset.
Experience / Education Required:
- 5-8 years’ experience in the field; preferably QSR (Quick service restaurant)
- Proficiency in Excel; ERPs; SAP is an advantage
- High Integrity, utmost confidentiality level
- Good analytical skills
- Detail-oriented with expert knowledge of (GAAP) accounting procedures and financial reporting practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to summarize and present complex financial data in an organized, concise manner
- Independent, mature, self-initiative and possesses positive attitude
- Make decisions and exercise sound judgment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs, which may include evenings, weekends and holidays
- Demonstrated self-starter and problem solver with excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines and at the same time deliver time results and reports.
- Team player and fast worker.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and applications to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Eat'N'Go LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Assistant Production Manager at All Queen's Kitchen Limited
- Head Information Technology (HIT) at Tastee Fried Chicken
- Trained Cake Baker/Decorator at She-Lar Confectioneries/Catering
- Ecommerce and ICT Support Assistant at Laura Foods
- Bakery Manager at Zeo Foods