Project Manager Vacancy at WTS Energy
Posted on: 8 October, 2012
Deadline: 17 October, 2012
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View Jobs posted same day
WTS Energy is a leading, globally operating, high level Manpower & Recruitment supply company to the international Oil, Gas & New Energy industry. Since 2000 we have served companies and consultants based on trust, high ethical standards and consistent service quality.
Find new vacancy below.
JOB POSITION: PROJECT MANAGER, OIL & GAS
Job Description, Oil & Gas
- The responsibilities of the Project Manager will include but are not limited to the following:
- Providing overall leadership for the project while maintaining a focus on achieving results safely and efficiently
- Focal point in Nigeria, at the project site, for all participating stakeholders
- Liaise between the company’s home office in the Netherlands and local management/ stakeholders
- Manage project expectations between team members and stakeholders
- Manage and control project scope, targets and deliverables that support the contractual agreement of the Basic Design and Engineering Package
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans
- Organize and manage multiple workshop sessions with stakeholders and project team members regarding lessons learned, QHSE, telecom IT, Human Factors Engineering for workplaces, cost estimation, ITT preparation and site Peer reviews
- Manage motivate and supervise project team members, both local and expat, and empower them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned tasks
- Determine and assess the requirement for additional resources and/or consultants Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team
- Track project milestones and deliverables
- Report on progress, issues and concerns, to the Company home office
- Requirements Project Manager Oil & Gas
- Inspiring leader capable of managing a versatile group of local and expat engineers
- Strong and clear communicator with strong analytical capability and problem solving “can do” attitude
- Self-starter capable of setting up a local team of engineers working efficiently towards the project goals
- Minimum 5 years of Project management experience in Oil & Gas multidisciplinary Electrical, Instrumentation, HVAC, IT, and Control & Automation projects
- Experience with FEED projects, based on Shell procedures is highly desired
- Masters or Bachelor degree in the field of mechanical, electrical or industrial automation
- Experience in working independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential
- Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently
- Persuasive, encouraging, and motivating personality
- Terms & Conditions Project Manager Oil & Gas
- Previous working experience in Nigeria would be highly beneficial
- Contract for approx. 12 months.
- Some travel may be required for the purpose of meeting with clients, stakeholders, or off-site personnel/management
Currently the Oil & Gas business is developing in Nigeria and for a local FEED project our client is seeking an experienced International Project Manager Oil & Gas.
Click here to APPLY
Deadline: 17th October, 2012.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Fresh Vacancies at JAGAL Group
- Human Resource Career Opportunity at TDI Global
- Job Vacancy at an Oil and gas Firm - Wilco
- Human Resource Manager in the Oil and Gas Industry - People Experts
- Ongoing Recruitment at AOS Orwell Ltd.
- Accounting Job Opening at an Oil and Gas Company - Staffline Consulting Limited
- Engineering Job Vacancy at a Multinational Oil and Gas Company - Maventeq Systems Limited
- Engineering Job Opportunity at Petrok Oil And Gas Services Limited