Engineering Job at EZ37 Solutions
Posted on: 28 April, 2016
Deadline: 11 May, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View Jobs posted same day
EZ37 Solutions is a Management and Human Resource Consulting and Training firm that provides professional, tailor- made, organisational development and manpower solutions.
Must Possess The Following:
- B.Sc In Any Engineering Field.
- M.Sc Is An Advantage
- Possess A Minimum Of 5 Years Of Experience As Facility Manager Or In A Related Position.
- Must Be An Expatriate
- Manage and oversee operations, maintenance, administration, and improvement of commercial, industrial, or residential properties.
- Plan, schedule, and coordinate general maintenance, major repairs, and remodeling or construction projects for commercial or residential properties.
- Direct collection of monthly assessments, rental fees, and deposits and payment of insurance premiums, mortgage, taxes, and incurred operating expenses.
- Inspect grounds, facilities, and equipment routinely to determine necessity of repairs or maintenance.
- Act as liaisons between on-site managers or tenants and owners.
- Meet with prospective tenants to show properties, explain terms of occupancy, and provide information about local areas.
- Market vacant space to prospective tenants through leasing agents, advertising, or other methods.
- Prepare detailed budgets and financial reports for properties.
- Maintain records of sales, rental or usage activity, special permits issued, maintenance and operating costs, or property availability.
- Direct and coordinate the activities of staff and contract personnel and evaluate their performance.
- Meet with clients to negotiate management and service contracts, determine priorities, and discuss the financial and operational status of properties.
- Solicit and analyze bids from contractors for repairs, renovations, and maintenance.
- Prepare and administer contracts for provision of property services such as cleaning, maintenance, and security services.
- Investigate complaints, disturbances and violations and resolve problems following management rules and regulations.
- Review rents to ensure that they are in line with rental markets.
- Maintain contact with insurance carriers, fire and police departments, and other agencies to ensure protection and compliance with codes and regulations.
- Meet with boards of directors and committees to discuss and resolve legal and environmental issues or disputes between neighbors.
- Managing and leading change to ensure minimum disruption to core activities
- Using performance management techniques to monitor and demonstrate achievement of agreed service levels and to lead on improvement
- Coordinating and leading one or more teams to cover various areas of responsibility;
- Develop a facility management framework for the organization
- Conduct regular assessment to ensure that facilities conform to global health Safety standard
- Purchase building and maintenance supplies, equipment, or furniture.
- Determine and certify the eligibility of prospective tenants, following government regulations.
- Negotiate the sale, lease, or development of property and complete or review appropriate documents and forms.
- Ensure cleaning of common areas, change light bulbs, and make minor property repairs.
- Negotiate short- and long-term loans to finance construction and ownership of structures.
- Analyze information on property values, taxes, zoning, population growth, and traffic volume and patterns to determine if properties should be acquired.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, go to EZ37 Career Website
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Fresh Vacancies at a Professional Service Company - Fosad Consulting
- Archivist at KPMG Nigeria
- Marketing Assistant At People-matters
- Graduate Vacancies at Serve Consulting Limited
- Human Resource/ Admin Officer at Air Separation Nigeria Limited
- Driver at Sahel Capital and Advisory Limited
- Operational Controlling Executive (Finance Operations) at Nielsen Company
- Delivery Van Driver/Salesman at Stresert Services Limited