CA Global Headhunters is an international recruitment and staffing company with an in-depth focus on Recruitment in Africa. We recruit talent of the highest standard across African Sectors in Mining, Oil & Gas, Engineering, Banking, Finance, Legal, Insurance, Commodities and Agriculture. As the African markets further grow and develop, our skills and expertise simultaneously grow too, ensuring that we deliver the best service for both clients and candidates. Our extensive candidate network built up over 8 years comprises the most diverse, skilled and experienced candidates.
This position develops marketing strategy by studying economic indicators; tracking changes in supply and demand; identifying customers and their current and future needs; monitoring the competition. This position is responsible for planning development and implementation of all of the organization’s marketing creative, marketing communications, and public relations activities, both external and internal.
Oversees development and implementation of support materials and services for chapters in the area of marketing, communications and public relations.
Our Client is a Nigerian electronic commerce company. They offer a third-party online marketplace, as well as first-party direct retail spanning various.
- Monitor and evaluate Company’s marketing activities and initiatives for regular competition analysis;
- Develop added value features and product/service packages for existing and new customers;
- Come up with compelling value propositions to acquire new customers, while retaining the existing customers;
- Ensure implementation of improvements on firms products/services;
- Ensure that all company’s related projects are implemented within time/budgets allocated;
- Assist in creation of propositions and strategic plan in light of market trends;
- Develop and implement strategic initiative to drive mass market and millennial customer’s acquisitions;
- Responsible for customer, GMV, brand equity, affinity and preference growth to meet business target;
- Grow the strategy for promotional campaigns to acquire new customers and to stimulate usage among existing customers;
- Identify new opportunities for GMV stream expansion and growth in market share and value;
- Monitor and evaluate the marketing activities and initiatives;
- Manage sponsorship properties within the target segments that grows brand affinity and can be leveraged for acquisition, retention and usage growth;
- Supervise the development and execution of Marketing plan to meet set targets and overall company’s objectives.
PR & Communication:
- Developing and effectively distributing high quality content across all our online and offline channels and measuring the impact of these activities;
- Develop the emotive messaging and imagery used by the brand to help drive acquisition and retention;
- Building consistent brand messaging and guidelines;
- Oversee the implementation of the PR strategy;
- Manage a fast growing team that covers creative development and social marketing;
- Increase brand awareness and continuously improve TOMA;
- Create and manage agreed PR/Communication budget; take responsibility for negotiating prices from suppliers, agencies where agreed and needed;
- Implement scalable communications best practice, marketing structures and processes.
- Responsible for leading various teams, developing creative guidelines and directing creative work, including print collateral, websites, email campaigns, television and radio advertising, and many related tasks;
- Responsible for managing the brand. Develop plans that that support lines of service and brand objectives and devises campaigns that increase the awareness of stature of the brand;
- Research, edit & create copy for marketing communications including but not limited to print and online articles, newsletters, videos, infographics, blog posts, Web site content etc.;
- Draft landing page copy as well as supporting email and social copy to drive demand for content initiatives;
- Collaborate with other teams to develop compelling, often unexpected, content plans;
- Think strategically and participate in creative conception in a wide range of media, beyond the "what is" into the realm of "what can be".
- Retail Services, Marketplace, Agencies, Marketing and Technology.
- Min of 8+ years’ experience in Traditional & Digital Marketing;
- Bachelor’s degree in any related field from an accredited institution;
- Ability to work efficiently in a highly demanding environment;
- Strong communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills;
- Be able to work well with a wide range of people from different parts of the business and develop relationships with external stakeholders;
- Excellent written and verbal communication;
- Strong social media experience;
- Influencing and Negotiation skills;
- Commercial Awareness;
- Strong problem solving and resource management skills;
- Demonstrated success preferably in Ecommerce
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of marketing, communications and public relations activities;
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal sales skills;
- Commitment to working with shared leadership and in cross-functional teams;
- Strong business analytics, relationship management, strategy development, project management, problem solving and change management skills;
- Professional and positive approach, self-motivated, team player, dynamic, creative with the ability to work on own initiative;
- Excellent communicator with ability to influence and persuade across all levels of the organization.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Competitive salaries offered;
- Benefits included: housing, utilities, car and a driver
Method of Application
o apply, visit CA Global's Career Page on Catsone
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale