Job in a major E&P Oil and Gas Company via Michael Stevens Consulting
Posted on: 28 April, 2016
Deadline: 12 May, 2016
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Michael Stevens Consulting
Michael Stevens Consulting - Our client, a major E&P Oil and Gas Company requires for immediate employment a suitably qualified candidate
- The General Manager, Operations must have a good knowledge of Operational and Technical Practices in an E&P company.
- He is expected to have an in depth knowledge of offshore/swamp production and drilling engineering and operations, reservoir performance analysis, optimization of field production, development planning, economic evaluation and production forecasting
- The candidate must be able to lead and manage multiple concurrent projects, work in a team environment, and be able to effectively communicate within and outside the company.
- Must have worked in a managerial position for at least 10 years in a reputable E&P company.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Minimum Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) Degree in a core Engineering discipline with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division. A Master's Degree or equivalent will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of fifteen (15) years of relevant experience in the oil industry with a proven track record of operations management.
- In depth knowledge of Production, Facilities and Well engineering.
- Must be capable of applying operational, engineering and management principles to resolve problems and optimize hydrocarbon production enhancement opportunities
- Must have experience in field development plans, execution and management
- Must be capable of working seamlessly with other functional groups to achieve company developmental goals
- Must have a proven ability to plan / lead projects and must be able to work under pressure
- Must have strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills to work in a multidisciplinary and multi-tasking team
- Must be result oriented and committed to company goals
- Must be capable of representing the company with regulatory and government agencies.
- Champion the enforcement of standards and procedures to ensure a safe and healthy working environment
- Ensure company’s compliance with all regulations from relevant regulatory agencies.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with JOB TITLE AS SUBJECT.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Michael Stevens ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Engineering Vacancy at Energi Talent Resourcing
- Onstream Group Recruiting HSSEQ QA/QC Managers
- Job Openings at AOS Orwell
- Accountants at Integrated Oil & Gas Limited
- Job Openings at an Oil and Gas Firm - Vic Lawrence and Associates Limited
- Job Vacancy at FMC Technologies
- Job Vacancy at Petrok Oil And Gas
- Jobs in the Oil and Gas Industry Via Fosad Consulting