New Job Vacancy at Pernod Ricard
Posted on: 28 April, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Pernod Ricard
Pernod Ricard is the world’s co-leader in wines and spirits with consolidated sales of € 7,945 million in 2013/14. Created in 1975 by the merger of Ricard and Pernod, the Group has undergone sustained development, based on both organic growth and acquisitions: Seagram (2001), Allied Domecq (2005) and Vin & Sprit (2008).
Purpose of Role
- Distributors are our primary route to consumer in Nigeria.
- They must have the right level of infrastructure, capability in their organization for the delivery of our business goals.
- The KD Exec has accountability for supporting the broader Distributor team to develop and sustain amazing relationships with our distributors.
- They will implement our joint strategy and development plans with distributors and have a strong focus on working with distributors’ salesforce to develop the capability within their organisations.
- Responsible for identifying Capex Budget for Distributor development required in assigned territory.
- Training and potential recruitment of distributor organization in conjunction with Key Distributor team.
- Control of financial payments made to distributors based on results delivered against any agreed KPIs linked to incentives.
- Reports to the National key distributor development manager. Responsible for the development of distributor infrastructure and capability.
- Must be able to influence, inspire and drive performance without having direct management responsibility for distributor or PRN staff
Top 3-5 Accountabilities
- Responsible for the development, tracking, deployment of distributor infrastructure. Ensure all conditions in place locally to make warehousing development, other supply chain and warehouse management principles are applied at distributors.
- Responsible for training and structured coaching of distributor and PRN on distributor development initiatives like ERPs IT infrastructure and other RtC initiatives. Wide influencing needed.
- Collate local reporting and identify main priorities for improvement by the Divisional teams.
- Must ensure that Monthly action plans are effective, especially for the weakest distributors on Warehouse infrastructure - to achieve this must regularly track distributor delivery against agreed timelines for infrastructure development.
- Deploy and utilise Fixed coverage plan leveraging support tools (SFA & Dashboards)
Qualifications and Experience Required
- University Degree minimum second class, lower division
- A strong track record in Sales ideally with experience in more than one area of Sales including customer or distributor facing role
- 3-5 years
- A good understanding of all Capabilities with the ability to work with distributors to apply these. Particularly important is Distributor Management, Targeted Trade Investment and Customer/Channel Profitability
- Good commercial understanding and market knowledge. Previous experience of managing/leading teams either directly or indirectly and a strong track record as a coach is valuable.
- Able to build true partnerships with distributors and internally with other functions. Previous experience of distributor management a distinct advantage
- High levels of financial and P&L literacy as well as strong planning and project management skills are important.
- Experience of working within and or with other functions and a track record of delivering results through cross functional teams, particularly marketing, supply and corporate relations is particularly valuable.
- High degree of presentation and coaching skills
- Good MS office skills.
Method of Application
To apply, visit Pernod Ricard Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Pernod RicardSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at Erisco Foods Limited
- Food Technologist - Savoury at Givaudan
- Plant Engineer at a Manufacturing Company
- Accounts Supervisor at Elkris Bio-Health Foods Nigeria Limited
- Facility Officer at Literamed Publications Limited
- Massive Recruitment at Lafiagi Sugar Company (LASUCO) - BUA Group PART 3
- Massive Recruitment at Lafiagi Sugar Company (LASUCO) - BUA Group PART 2
- Massive Recruitment at Lafiagi Sugar Company (LASUCO) - BUA Group PART 1