Nationwide Graduate Recruitment at Evans Therapeutics Limited
Posted on: 28 April, 2016
Deadline: 12 May, 2016
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View All Jobs at Evans Medical
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Evans Therapeutics Limited, a subsidiary of Evans Medical PLC, a Nigerian Stock Exchange quoted company and a WHO GMP certified manufacturer and marketer of high quality Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare Products with an ultra-modern factory located in Agbara Industrial Estate, Agbara and a Corporate/Head office at Isolo, Lagos State.
- Job TypeFull Time
Abia, Abuja, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara
- Job Field
- Drive Sales and Promotional activities for the assigned products in the assigned territory to ensure attainment of sales targets.
- Implement Marketing programmes in the assigned territory as directed by Marketing Department.
- Organize Clinical Meetings and Seminars on company products for relevant healthcare practitioners.
- Collect information on any drug interaction and adverse drug reaction concerning Evans Therapeutics Ltd products from Doctors, Pharmacists and any other health personnel and ensure such is reported to the regulatory affairs department within 24 hours using the appropriate reporting forms.
- Minimum of B.Pharmacy with evidence of completion of National Youth Service Program. Candidates who have less than six months to complete their NYSC programme will be considered for interview.
- Previous work experience as a Medical Representative is not essential as adequate training will be provided.
- Successful candidates would be required to work in any part of the country.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications & CVs to this e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org stating their Qualification, Age, Mobile Tel No. and Other relevant details.
Note: Only those considered qualified for the job will be invited for interview.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Evans MedicalSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Manager at HealthPlus Limited
- Medical Representatives at Novartis Nigeria
- Medical Sales Representatives at Exus Pharmaceutical Nigeria Limited
- Medical Representatives at Pfizer
- Latest Jobs at Medsaf
- Fresh Jobs at Exus Pharmaceutical Nigeria Limited