Nationwide Graduate Recruitment at Evans Therapeutics Limited
Posted on: 28 April, 2016
Deadline: 12 May, 2016
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View All Jobs at Evans Medical
Evans Therapeutics Limited, a subsidiary of Evans Medical PLC, a Nigerian Stock Exchange quoted company and a WHO GMP certified manufacturer and marketer of high quality Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare Products with an ultra-modern factory located in Agbara Industrial Estate, Agbara and a Corporate/Head office at Isolo, Lagos State.
- Job TypeFull Time
Abia, Abuja, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara
- Job Field
- Drive Sales and Promotional activities for the assigned products in the assigned territory to ensure attainment of sales targets.
- Implement Marketing programmes in the assigned territory as directed by Marketing Department.
- Organize Clinical Meetings and Seminars on company products for relevant healthcare practitioners.
- Collect information on any drug interaction and adverse drug reaction concerning Evans Therapeutics Ltd products from Doctors, Pharmacists and any other health personnel and ensure such is reported to the regulatory affairs department within 24 hours using the appropriate reporting forms.
- Minimum of B.Pharmacy with evidence of completion of National Youth Service Program. Candidates who have less than six months to complete their NYSC programme will be considered for interview.
- Previous work experience as a Medical Representative is not essential as adequate training will be provided.
- Successful candidates would be required to work in any part of the country.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications & CVs to this e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org stating their Qualification, Age, Mobile Tel No. and Other relevant details.
Note: Only those considered qualified for the job will be invited for interview.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Evans MedicalSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at HealthPlus Limited
- Jobs at Pharma Ethics Limited
- First Line Manager at Novartis Nigeria
- Head, Field Force at Sandoz Nigeria
- Key Account Manager at Sandoz Nigeria