Etisalat's vision is a world where people's reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel.
- To ensure the integrity of the revenue stream with primary focus on strengthening and/or building revenue assurance processes controls.
- Development of revenue assurance best practices for the company
- Creation of revenue assurance KPI on the revenue assurance/ fraud management tool (Subex).
- Perform root cause analysis of billing issues; follow through to resolution and communicate to appropriate parties.
- Monitoring of system owners to ensure proper set up of system in order to minimize leakages.
- Carry out analysis of all referrals received from different sources of intelligence. This includes internal staff and external subscribers via call and the internet respectively.
- Assuring timely and correct transport of all event detail records (EDRs) from points of generation (switches) to points of mediation and billing/rating.
- Liaising with all the relevant teams to ensure that all root-cause documentation is accurately completed, reviewed and approved, in addition to maintaining and updating process documents and templates.
- Detecting and recovering leaked revenues, and providing assurance and confidence to key stakeholders regarding the integrity of the network and business operations.
- Product assurance review of Etisalat's products; risk and control evaluation and building controls to block areas of vulnerabilities.
- Review of prepaid product and services to identify incidences of wrong configuration and / or application of business rules.
- Financial validation of pay out figures for incentives for various sales channels.
- Review of rating for prepaid products and services to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Carry out various analysis such as:
- Forensic analysis
- Risk analysis
- Post-paid short code analysis.
- Short code analysis.
- E-Top up analysis.
- Post-paid usage analysis
- Subscriber balance movement analysis.
- Prepaid staff analysis.
- Analysis of data from different sources.
- First Degree in Computer Science, Accounting, or any science / engineering discipline.
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Five (5) to nine (9) years work experience.
- Proficiency with use of data analysis tools (e.g. SQL, ACL, etc)
- Possession of professional qualifications (CISA, ACA, ACCA) will be an advantage
go to method of application »
- Coordinate the planning, design and optimisation of access & Core transmission links to support Etisalat network and services rollout in the assigned region.
- Plan, design and optimise Etisalat Nigeria access fiber and Microwave network transmission infrastructure and architecture to cater for the capacity evolution and resilience requirement.
- Provide inputs in the development of strategies and plans towards the national transmission network for Etisalat Nigeria.
- Set future transport network strategies, transport architecture development and network roadmaps in order to meet capacity demands and business targets for OPEX and CAPEX.
- Manage and coordinate all activities of planning and design of transmission links to support EMTS network and services rollout in the assigned region ( GERAN, UTRAN & E-RAN)
- Responsible for producing traffic matrix forecast and distribution for various services
- Manage and coordinate planning & design of microwave access and metro transmission link to support site rollout and site upgrade
- Manage and co-ordinate design of transmission links for site (2G,3G,LTE) connectivity and minimize dependency levels of sites in assigned region
- Coordinate the design and planning of microwave and fiber last mile to support IP POI and MGW connectivity.
- Ensure all transmission infrastructure have adequate capacity headroom to support Abis, Iub X2/S1 expansion and optimisation.
- Ensure all line of sight (LOS) survey for transmission links are conducted and approved for site rollout.
- Oversee, Plan and execute transmission projects
- Coordinate the optimisation of the existing access microwave links in the region.
- Prepare Microwave Spectrum frequency utilisation report for NCC reports
- Responsible for daily monitoring of transmission network utilisation/performance with the view of carrying out optimisation as required.
- Provide leadership and guidance to team members and manage subordinate's performance towards the achievement of overall team objectives
- Create and apply necessary processes and procedures to maintain and improve the work efficiency/ performance.
- Monitor and control the budgetary functions of the needs of the unit
- Prepare and submit periodic activity/management reports.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Head, Transmission Network.
- Minimum First degree or equivalent in Electrical, Telecommunication Engineering or relevant discipline.
- Postgraduate (MSC) / professional qualification in a related field will be an added advantage.
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Six (6) to Eight (8) years' work experience with at least three (3) in a supervisory role
- Understanding of mobile technology backhaul at the access, transport and core network layer
- Must be able to use Pathloss and network traffic analysis software ( U-traffic, NOMAD) for designing & optimising transmission links
- Proven experience in planning, design & engineering of transport and enterprise networks.
- Must have a good knowledge of traffic forecast, capacity planning and IP/MPLS technologies
Method of Application
To apply, visit Etisalat's Career Page
Note: Click or search jobs by date. Choose a suitable timeframe e.g. Last 7 Days and then click on Search.