PRB Manager at Standard Chartered Bank
Posted on: 5 October, 2012
Deadline: 11 October, 2012
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Standard Chartered Bank
Job holder would be responsible for Performance, Reward and Benefit (PRB) activities in the respective clusters. Primary objective would to provide business units and HR managers with expertise, guidance, training and support on all aspects of performance, reward and benefits including retrials, recognition and country benefits.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Assisting head of PRB, Africa, in developing expertise in reward issues and act as a trusted adviser and counsel to the business.
- Evaluate the performance and effectiveness of Reward policies and processes in terms of meeting business requirements.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders in order to ensure their engagement and sponsorship of the Bank’s reward philosophy.
- Design/develop/implement country specific reward (including retrials & international mobility) policies, processes and documentation to maintain alignment with the current and future Group HR and business strategy.
- Manage the Performance Management and Compensation Review process within country. Manage Reward analytical support and deliver business as usual compensation support flawlessly.
- Act as the secretary to the Cluster Consumer Banking Incentive Committee and assist the CB Heads in driving the agenda of the committee.
- Assisting head of PRB, Africa in Improving HR & Management’s understanding of Reward and how incentive programmes (bonus plans, CB Sales incentives and shares) can be used to reward business performance and motivate employees. Create and implement tools to understanding of Total Reward principles.
- Contribute to the policy and strategic management of Reward in the Bank.
- Negotiate and recommend Service Level Agreements with the Bank’s external vendors (e.g. service providers, benefits consultants) to secure service and agree budgets.
Compliance / Regulatory / KYC / AML.
- Awareness of all the policies and procedures issued in relation to money laundering prevention.
- Ensure compliance with these policies and procedures on an ongoing basis.
- Ensure that the controls and monitoring plans provided by the Functional Heads are practical and appropriate for the units (e.g. individuals names as Responsible Persons (RP) are sufficiently enabled or skilled to undertake the monitoring actions).
- Manage the resolution of any compliance breaches or exceptions highlighted by the business monitoring performed within their business units
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor's degree from a reputed university.
- Track record in data analysis and reporting, ideally within an international HR environment.
- Proven influencing and relationship management skills.
- Experience of project management and execution with the line.
- Strong numerical skills
Diversity & Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Method of Application
1. Click here to apply
2. Select Nigeria from the country list box
3. Click Search
4. Click on PRB Manager and apply.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Standard Chartered BankSimilar Jobs
- Experienced Executive Assistant / Personal Assistant at an International Bank - ICSL
- Fresh Job Opportunity at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Managing Director/CEO at a Reputable Stock Broking Firm
- Marketing Manager at Sam Oyemade & Co.
- Information Technology Job Opportunity at Culminate Consulting
- Finance Role at Infinity Trust Mortgage Bank PLC (ITMB)
- Job Opportunity at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Job Vacancies at an Audit Firm