GRID Consulting - The Accountability Responsiveness and Capability (ARC) Programme in Nigeria is an initiative supported by the UK Department for International Development in partnership with the Government of Nigeria. The Programme aims to support governance reforms in Nigeria by working with state and federal governments to help design and recommend best systems for improving resource management and service delivery.
ARC seeks to engage the services of dynamic, dedicated and results-driven Reform Facilitators to support better engagement and deliver on programme objectives
- The Reform Facilitator will be located in the states as listed above and will be responsible for facilitating improved governance, resource management and service delivery across the states.
- The job holder will also be responsible for developing and maintaining strategic relationships with government counterparts and relevant stakeholders at the various levels.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Provide strategic recommendation for state reform activities and effective management of specific technical targets and objectives within the states;
- Develop adaptive approaches and solutions to service delivery problems that may arise from identifying and developing new governance reforms/ service delivery models;
- Facilitate reform outreach programs and support cross learning across regions by developing learning programs/ platforms in conjunction with the central knowledge management unit and results from knowledge market approaches;
- Provide advisory support to reform teams as well as oversee result tracking for state activities;
- Interested candidates should have a degree in Economics, Public Admin, Social Sciences or other related fields. S/he must have at least 5years' experience working in the public sector, engaging with stakeholders and demonstrate a strong track record of delivering results on multi component programs.
- Successful candidates should have demonstrable skills and understanding of finance, monitoring and evaluation and a good understanding of the Nigerian political and economic clime.
- The ideal candidate must display strong interpersonal and negotiation skills and should be proficient in the use of Microsoft office packages especially MS Excel and other relevant database tools.
Terms and Conditions of Employment
The appointment term will be for a renewable period of up to 5 years, with an initial 6 months probationary period.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a suitability statement and a copy of their recent CV Quoting: Application for Reform Facilitator as the subject of the email through this this email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interviews.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.