Job Opportunity at Sijison Inc.
Posted on: 27 April, 2016
Deadline: 15 May, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Sijison Inc.
Sijison Inc. is a leading provider of IT Consulting Services including Web Development, Mobile Application, E-Commerce, Social Media Marketing and Resource Staffing for small and medium scale companies. At Sijison Inc, we aim to provide our clients with cost effective yet very high quality innovative and strategic solutions.
- We are looking for a professional Training Coordinator to ensure the smooth and effective functioning of training events and special projects.
- You will manage, design, develop, coordinate and conduct large or small scale physical and online training programs via our websites [www.sijisontraining.com & www.sijisononlinetraining.com].
- Map out training plans, design and develop training programs (outsourced or in-house)
- Choose appropriate training methods per case (simulations, mentoring, on the job training, professional development classes etc)
- Market available training opportunities to employees and provide necessary information
- Conduct organisation wide needs assessment and identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed
- Use accepted education principles and track new training methods and techniques
- Design and prepare educational aids and materials
- Maintain updated curriculum database and training records
- Manage and maintain in-house training facilities and equipment
- Proven working experience in coordinating multiple training events in a corporate setting
- Extensive knowledge of instructional design theory and implementation
- Adequate knowledge of learning management systems and web delivery tools
- Proven ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate)
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods and techniques
- MS Office proficiency
- Advanced organisational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments
- Strong communication skills
- Online Marketing skills [marketing on facebook, twitter, linkedin etc.]
- BS degree in Education, Training, HR or related field
Method of Application
Applicants should Send their CVs ONLY to firstname.lastname@example.org copy email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Sijison Inc.Similar Jobs
- Software Developer at Byteworks
- Trainee Developer / Intern (PHP/MySQL) at Bincom ICT Solutions Limited
- Digital Marketing Associate/ Graphic Artist at Chips, Bits & Bytes Limited (CBBL)
- Current Job Placements at Proxynet Communications
- Sales Vacancies at BAT Computer Technologies Limited
- Senior Account Executives at SAP Nigeria
- Android and Backend Developer (PHP) at Edves Digital Education
- Key Account Manager at Vertiv Co Nigeria