Career Opportunity at ClickATell
Posted on: 27 April, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Clickatell
Founded in 2000, Clickatell is a leader in global mobile messaging, helping businesses connect and interact with their customers. Clickatell is composed of two core businesses – Clickatell Messaging and Clickatell Mobile Transaction Solutions (MTS). Clickatell Messaging helps businesses with mobile customer engagement using SMS. Clickatell MTS offers simplified mobile transactions for services such as pre-paid mobile top-ups.
- You have to be passionate about engaging with your customers to deliver superior customer service.
- You have impeccable relational skills and can create win/win environments for all parties that you work with.
- Partner with and ensure the long-term success of your financial services customers, developing long-term relationships with your portfolio of assigned customers, connecting with key business stakeholders.
- You will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions.
Key Responsibility Areas
- Support the Head of Sales & Marketing with relationship management for assigned clients, which include: increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and customer satisfaction.
- Establish a trusted/ advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities.
- Focused on meeting monthly sales goals, for assigned accounts
- Ensure proactive communication with our clients on future roadmaps, plans or activities that could impact the customer.
- Escalation point for clients on business related issues/concerns if not resolved should be escalated to Head of Sales & Marketing.
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
- Checking all reports before client submission and responsible for customer related operational sales tasks.
- Ensure accurate record keeping of contractual agreements and follow-ups for a portfolio of financial services customers.
- Preparing strategies in response to briefs in consultation with customers and Head of Sales & Marketing.
- Makes use of customer analytics and insights to identify product enhancement opportunities and make recommendations to Product Director to enhance relevance and value add to Financial Services customers
- Quarterly forecast for clients.
- Identify and research industry related trends, events and competition
- Planning and preparing presentations
- Proven experience of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention.
- Proven ability to drive continuous value of technical product(s) and services.
- Familiarity working with clients of all sizes.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented and analytical.
- Strong team player but still a self-starter.
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly
- Strong power point and excel skills
Experience and Education
- 3 years account management experience, with at least 2 years in a banking / financial services environment
- Business Degree qualification.
- Technical minded and high regard for customer service
- Understanding market dynamics and competitor environment in Financial Services.
- Highly organized with the ability to get things done
- Preference given to applicants with previous experience working with an ISP / Mobile Service Provider / Mobile Network Operator/OEM.
- Experience working in African markets (specifically Nigeria)
- Excellent time management and organisation
- Experience in project management.
- Skill in prioritizing activities and task
- Proactive and ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Organised, discipline and passionate.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, visit ClickATell Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ClickatellSimilar Jobs
- Web Developers at Xown Solutions Limited
- Head of Project Management at Byteworks Technology Solutions Limited
- Web Developer (Intern) at CS&C
- Latest Job Vacancies at Management Alternatives Limited
- Latest Vacancies at e.Stream Networks Limited
- Business Development Executives at Exolve Technologies Limited
- Graduate Mobile Apps Developer at Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited
- Product Implementation Specialist at Paystack