Career Opportunity at ClickATell
Posted on: 27 April, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Clickatell
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Founded in 2000, Clickatell is a leader in global mobile messaging, helping businesses connect and interact with their customers. Clickatell is composed of two core businesses – Clickatell Messaging and Clickatell Mobile Transaction Solutions (MTS). Clickatell Messaging helps businesses with mobile customer engagement using SMS. Clickatell MTS offers simplified mobile transactions for services such as pre-paid mobile top-ups.
- You have to be passionate about engaging with your customers to deliver superior customer service.
- You have impeccable relational skills and can create win/win environments for all parties that you work with.
- Partner with and ensure the long-term success of your financial services customers, developing long-term relationships with your portfolio of assigned customers, connecting with key business stakeholders.
- You will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions.
Key Responsibility Areas
- Support the Head of Sales & Marketing with relationship management for assigned clients, which include: increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and customer satisfaction.
- Establish a trusted/ advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities.
- Focused on meeting monthly sales goals, for assigned accounts
- Ensure proactive communication with our clients on future roadmaps, plans or activities that could impact the customer.
- Escalation point for clients on business related issues/concerns if not resolved should be escalated to Head of Sales & Marketing.
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
- Checking all reports before client submission and responsible for customer related operational sales tasks.
- Ensure accurate record keeping of contractual agreements and follow-ups for a portfolio of financial services customers.
- Preparing strategies in response to briefs in consultation with customers and Head of Sales & Marketing.
- Makes use of customer analytics and insights to identify product enhancement opportunities and make recommendations to Product Director to enhance relevance and value add to Financial Services customers
- Quarterly forecast for clients.
- Identify and research industry related trends, events and competition
- Planning and preparing presentations
- Proven experience of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention.
- Proven ability to drive continuous value of technical product(s) and services.
- Familiarity working with clients of all sizes.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented and analytical.
- Strong team player but still a self-starter.
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly
- Strong power point and excel skills
Experience and Education
- 3 years account management experience, with at least 2 years in a banking / financial services environment
- Business Degree qualification.
- Technical minded and high regard for customer service
- Understanding market dynamics and competitor environment in Financial Services.
- Highly organized with the ability to get things done
- Preference given to applicants with previous experience working with an ISP / Mobile Service Provider / Mobile Network Operator/OEM.
- Experience working in African markets (specifically Nigeria)
- Excellent time management and organisation
- Experience in project management.
- Skill in prioritizing activities and task
- Proactive and ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Organised, discipline and passionate.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, visit ClickATell Career Page
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ClickatellSimilar Jobs
- Team Lead, IT Business and Budget Management at IHS Towers
- Latest Vacancies at FPG Technologies & Solutions Limited
- Solutions Architect at Cousant Connect
- Latest Jobs at Ark Technologies Limited
- Technical Support Engineers at MainOne Cable Nigeria
- Job Openings at Riddle Technologies Limited
- HR Manager at Transsion Holdings
- Fresh Jobs at Huawei Technologies