Fresh Job at AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF)
Posted on: 27 April, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at AIDS Healthcare Foundation
Aids Healthcare Foundation (AHF), is a legally registered NGO operating in Nigeria, AHF-Nigeria collaborates with the Federal Government of Nigeria and other partner institutions, to provide technical assistance to these key. To meet the above needs, the program wishes to recruit a dynamic, skilled, committed, self-driven and results oriented individuals to fill the vacant position below:
- In close collaboration with the facility medical officer, ensure the provision of quality, evidence based ART, PMTCT, prevention and TB services.
- Initiate and expand PITC in the supported health facilities.
- Provides skilled nursing procedures (i.e. dressing changes).
- Administers medication as ordered within the scope of practice of the licensee.
- Performs phlebotomy and/or initiates intravenous infusions as ordered.
- Attends and participates in team conferences as requested.
- May act as a team leader to assist with the provision and supervision of patient care.
- Charts notes and medication administration according to protocol.
- Provides patient and family education.
- Exercises appropriate judgment and decision making skills.
- Ensures the maintenance of patient confidentiality.
- Reports significant changes in the patient’s physical status to the RN and/or to the medical provider.
- Establish and support effective linkages and referral of patients within and outside the facility.
- Work closely with the prevention coordinator to supervise community program staff and ensure achievement of targets as well as timely preparation and dissemination of reports.
- Ensures that all disseminated protocols are strictly adhered to by site staff.
- Ensure accurate and timely documentation of all services provided.
- Implement operational research protocols to answer important questions within AHF’s treatment and prevention programs.
- Any other duty designated by the Country Program Manager.
- University graduate in Nursing.
- At least two years experience in HIV program management.
- Knowledge of minimum prevention package for Nigeria is highly essential.
- Must be highly organized and capable of effective multi-tasking.
Method of Application
To apply, visit AHF Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AIDS Healthcare FoundationSimilar Jobs
- Program Officer at CHEERS Nigeria
- Job Vacancies at at Deutsche Gesellschaft fur Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH
- Database Administrator at Mercy Corps Nigeria
- Procurement Roles at Solidarités International (SI)
- Finance Assistant at Medecins Sans Frontieres
- Consultant (Malaria - North East) at the World Health Organization (WHO)
- Fresh Jobs at DevTech Systems, Inc.
- Humanitarian Response Manager at Christian Aid (CA)