Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited is a vibrant and innovative company committed to the goal of developing human capital in organisations for exceptional business results. We build organisations to achieve optimum performance by developing their human capacity to peak productivity levels. We are committed to excellence, service & integrity.
Reports to: Principal Partner
Analysing investment performance and portfolio positioning, assisting the Directors with due diligence of prospective fund investments, ongoing monitoring of existing investments, preparation of Investment Committee materials and investment recommendations, and participating in asset allocation discussions. Responsible for maintaining relationships with investment analytics vendors. Assist in enhancing and maintaining the Investment Office's models and analytical tools used to monitor portfolio performance, exposures, cash flow and liquidity.
- Conduct extensive research and analysis of investment portfolios and create reports that provides solutions or ideas to the management to enhance or diversify the portfolio.
- Provide key recommendations for decision making based on the research data.
- Provide objective and up-to-date information to company on businesses and individuals regarding investment decisions. Assess the performance of corporate, bonds and other securities and commodities.
- Keeping up to date with market developments, new investment products and all other areas that can affect the markets, e.g. movements in the economies of relevant countries;
- Monitoring the financial news using specialist media sources;
- Financial modeling and projection;
- Meeting with and providing information to fund managers; this might include, summaries of research, investment ideas, key events from the
- Ensure company is constantly updated on the changing economic trends in the country and globally.
- Provide appropriate recommendations required for the change of strategy.
- Generate reports on the prospective investment avenues.
- Ensure management is updated promptly through Line manager major concerns with respect to any critical investment modifications.
- Prepare financial modelling and projection reports
- Render returns to regulators as necessary
- Represent bondholder interests with fiduciary responsibilities
- Monitor compliance with trust agreement
- Carry out loan administrative functions
QUALIFICATION, MINIMUM EXPERIENCE AND ROLE REQUIREMENT:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or a related field of study
- 1 – 3 years cognate and deep experience in research and finance
- Loan Administration
- Experienced in wealth, asset and trusteeship
- Chartered Institute for Securities & Investments Institute (CISI) Certificate in Investments.
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) qualification
- Experienced in corporate bond and trustees
- Good IT Skills (Microsoft Office)
- Strong numerical competence
- Results oriented
go to method of application »
The Sales Manager will analyze statistical data such as mortality, sickness, disability etc. and probability tables to forecast risk and liability for payment of future benefits. To build and maintain a high performance sales organization to effectively achieve business objectives
- Responsible for obtaining profitable results through the sales team by developing the team through motivation, counseling, skills development and product knowledge development
- Manage the sales administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible, and advising senior management on maximizing business relationships and creating an environment where customer service can flourish
- Responsible for managing the sales team, developing a business plan covering sales, revenue, and expense controls, meeting agreed targets, and promoting the organisation’s presence
- Assist in the development of the annual marketing plan, specifically advising on: realistic forecasts for each product and territory (based on historical data, market trends, competitive activity, promotional strategy and sales effort), realistic costs of operating the sales force; and sales promotion programme plans
- Ensure that all sales representative activities are in accordance with the guidelines of the Code of Medical Ethics
- Responsible for the planning, recruitment, direction, organisation and control of sales representatives to accomplish specific objectives
- Responsible for monitoring the performance of the sales team by establishing a system of reports and communications involving sales reports, cyclical sales meetings, sales newsletters and electronic bulletins
- Plan and implement a specific appraisal system that describes the responsibilities and performance standards for each member of the sales team, set individual territory sales and commission targets and administer the commission plan
- Personally observe the performance of medical representatives in the field on a regular basis
- Provide high standards of ongoing training for the medical representatives so that they possess sufficient medical and technical knowledge to present information on the company’s products in an accurate and balanced manner
- Overseeing the implementation of the sales strategy
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences or Business administration. Masters would be an added advantage
- Minimum age of 35years
- Knowledge of business and management principles and practices
- Should have experience in working with an executive team
- Minimum of 10+ years’ experience in a similar role, preferably in the insurance and/or financial services industry
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong relations management skills
- Self-driven and self-motivated.
- Computer literate and have excellent presentation skills
- Ability to develop and manage business relationships directly with Multinational Companies and leading Nigerian Companies.
Method of Application
Apply on Bullhornreach
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.