Exciting Career Opportunity At UKEAS Nigeria
Posted on: 27 April, 2016
Deadline: 11 May, 2016
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at United Kingdom Educational Advisory Servic
UKEAS Nigeria is an education consultancy committed to ensuring that in all our offices FREE expert advice is given by highly trained counsellors on any aspect of British education. We provide counselling and application services for international students wanting to study at high schools, colleges and universities in the UK. Founded in Taiwan in 1993, we have helped tens of thousands of students to achieve their goal of study in the UK.
UKEAS Vacancy Reference: UKEAS 05:16
Specialization: Student recruitment, customer service and office support
- The successful applicant will be based within a UKEAS office in Nigeria and will be responsible for recruitment and the follow up of prospective students on behalf of the University of Southampton.
- They will provide administrative support to manage student applications and will liaise with the University of Southampton to ensure that applicants are kept updated about their application and are processed as smoothly and efficiently as possible.
- Promoting and representation of the University of Southampton in Nigeria
- Ongoing counselling, application submission and follow up of students
- Responding to enquiries and maintaining contact with students via email, phone, Skype, etc.
- Converting enquiries Into applications and subsequent registered students
- Conducting follow up with University staff to ensure timely updates and offers for students
- Working directly with relevant University staff to meet institutional targets
- Maintaining the student database for follow up activity with students
- Visa checking confirming all documents are correct prior to visa submission
- Coordinating visits to Nigeria by University of Southampton staff
- Conducting market research including regular statistical and trend analysis
- Facilitating the development and maintenance of partnerships and collaborations with key higher education institutions, schools and government agencies.
- A graduate degree with minimum second class lower division
- Customer service and/or marketing experience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation (written and oral) skills
- High proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Willingness and ability to travel within West Africa region and UK when required
- Self-motivated, target driven and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Show initiative and possess the ability to generate and Implement new ideas with proactive approaches to student recruitment and partnership building
- Understanding of business culture in West Africa
- Excellent time management, administrative and organisational skills, and attention to detail.
- Must have 3 years post NYSC experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their full CV's and covering letter detailing how you fulfil our criteria and why you are best suited for this job to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about United Kingdom Educational Advisory Service - UKEA...Similar Jobs
- Corp Members at Attainables Educating and Entertaining Limited
- Job Opportunities at Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University - 3 Positions
- Receptionist at an International Private School - Management FIRST
- Job Openings at The American university of Nigeria (AUN)
- Jobs at Landmark College
- Food and Beverage Supervisor at Lead City University
- Fresh Jobs at Attainables Educating and Entertaining Limited
- Subject Teachers at Progress Intellectual Schools