Fosad Consulting Ltd is a business support services firm with offerings in Human Resource Management, Immigrations and Real Estate Consulting. We leverage our expertise and strategic alliances to support businesses. Our proposition is based on a deep understanding of the drivers of high performing businesses and the required business solutions that supports it. We work with clients to support their non-core business tasks to strategically position them for business success.
Our client, an indigenous company established by a group of seasoned professionals with an interest in providing end-to-end solutions in all aspects of data storage (Electronic and Physical) with a view to controlling cost, maintaining business continuity of its clients is looking to fill the role of Pre Sales Executive.
• Having strong understanding and knowledge about digital archiving
• Responding to client’s enquiries on time.
• Studying the data storage challenges provided by the clients, preparing BOQ’s and quoting them with suitable solutions accordingly.
• Regular follow‐up on quotations, making pro‐active calls to clients and providing maximum support to them in order to win orders.
• Preparing sales activity reports regularly& sales forecast for vendors.
• Ensure that the Pre‐Sales resources evolve in line with the Marketing Message and Sales Teams stated requirements.
• Work with Sales personnel to provide product, business and technical knowledge in support of pre sales activities.
• Responsible for staying on competitive analyses and understanding differentiators between the company and its competitors
• Responsible for preparing for meetings and understanding differentiators between the company and its competitors.
• Develop product selling strategies.
• Must possess a first degree in Marketing or related fields.
• At least 3 years proven related experience.
• Customer Service Skills.
• Adaptable to challenging business scenarios.
• Goal oriented.
• High Computer Skills
go to method of application »
- The director of studies (DOS) is the pivotal department of the academy.
- The director shall be accountable and report in respect of all his/her duties to the director general.
- The DOS shall be responsible for the development and delivery of all academic and training programmes offered by the academy. He shall undertake all academic planning and training schedule for all courses. He shall see to appropriate development of all curricula and study packs for all courses offered by the Academy.
- In particular, the directorate shall be responsible for identifying, designing and delivery of the various specializations to be introduced and successfully marketed in the Quantity Surveying training in Nigeria in the first instance and beyond the Nigerian geographical boundaries in the long run.
- The DOS shall be responsible, in association with the Director of Research, for the publication of research products, professional development publication, and other relevant issues pertaining to the Quantity Surveying profession.
- The DOS shall be responsible for the assessment and submission for approval of the certification of the candidate on the various programmes and specializations being offered by the academy.
Within the research portfolio, the Director of Studies and Research shall:
- Be responsible for all market data collection and analyses with regards to all courses offered by the academy
- Conduct quality assurance, customer satisfaction, demand prospect and performance standards investigations and evaluation in respect of all courses.
- Analyze the performance standards of all course participants as well as the performance of NIQS and QSRBN professional examinations and propose adjustments for better performance at examinations and in practice.
- Propose research studies for the Academy which would expand the horizon of the profession, not only the professional base, but also an intellectual field.
- Above all, the Director of studies and research carry out other duties assigned by the Director General.
- A registered Quality Surveyor with a minimum of 10 years post-registration experience.
- Minimum academic qualification at M.SC. level in Quality Surveying or a related discipline.
- A proven interest in academics and research works
- Must be conversant with the principles of Curriculum development and Management.
- Versatile and keen on observing and developing new competencies for the QS profession
- Possession of an accredited qualification in at least one other unrestricted construction industry proficiency or discipline (e.g. ADR, Facility Management, etc.) will be added advantage
- Must be proficient in computer usage
- Should be available to commence work immediately.
go to method of application »
Profiling new clients and bringing in new business to the company while sourcing for EOI, AVC and having CIS presentations in organisations.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Opening and closing of new businesses.
• Registration of new clients and/ or staff of organizations.
• Processing of RSA form for timely generation of pins.
• Ensuring client satisfaction by listening to the needs of the client, proffering solutions immediately were available and building a good relationship for referrals.
• Sales of Additional Voluntary Contribution to clients alongside their RSA.
• Give client updates on the pension industry through one of our channel(s) such as the customer interactive session.
• To ensure that accounts opened are funded.
Daily Activities/ Tasks
• Prospect for new business and make ‘cold calls’ to establish relationship were necessary
• Schedule a list of organisations to visit for new recruits/staffs
• Enlist clients who are dissatisfied with their PFAs’ for transfer
• Resolve issues or challenges with pensions. e.g Updates on mobile alert
• Follow up on remittance and channel to the appropriate unit.
Required knowledge, skills and abilities
• Good problem solving skill.
• Good analytical skill
• Good knowledge of Microsoft office suite
• Undying optimistic Attitude
• Team worker, interpersonal skills, commercial focus.
• Flair, energy and sustained capacity for hard and smart work
• Confident and Sociable
• Outstanding interpersonal, organizational and communication skills with very fluent English.
• The charisma to lead team members in achieving set objectives.
• Good relationship management skills
• A minimum of OND
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent Negotiation skills
Experience working in a PFA.
Method of Application
To apply, visit Fosad Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale