PurpleSource Healthcare is a healthcare management and investment company with a vision to create integrated private health systems in Nigeria spanning preventive, curative, diagnostic, rehabilitation and wellness healthcare enterprises. It was founded to address the current quality and outcomes shortcomings in the Nigerian healthcare market .
The major trends in Private healthcare provision in Nigeria over the last 10 years have been centred on secondary and tertiary care facilities with curative care as the anchoring value proposition.
What is evident in western developed economies is that the cost of specialised care will eventually place an increasing and mostly unnecessary burden on the payors in the health system (Individuals, Insurers, Governments).
The Successful candidates will possess:
• A nursing certificate/degree from an accredited nursing school in Nigeria/Abroad with at least 5 years of practice
• Midwifery qualification essential
• Valid practice license from the nursing and Midwifery council
• The applicant will have practiced continuously as a nurse-Midwife for the last 12 months
• A minimum of three years’ experience in nursing administration or a comparable management position.
• Must possess and demonstrate a high degree of leadership, organizational ability, and communication skills.
• A valid Basic Life support certificate from an authorized provider is desirable
• Computer literacy is essential
• An understanding of the importance of the patient as the central focus of care;
• The ability to prioritise tasks and information appropriately;
• Initiative and the ability to deal effectively with pressure and/or challenge
• Willingness to learn and unlearn
Apply quoting the job title as the subject of your application.