ERCAS primarily started off as an Electronic Billing Presentment and Payment System solution of Klug & Heimer Consult. ERCAS became a company of its own after its parent company bundled all its developed Payment Solutions into the ERCAS brand. All payment solutions that are currently under ERCAS have been as a result of intensive market research and product development to best suit customer and business demands.
ERCAS is an aggregator and concentrator to NIBSS (Nigeria Inter Bank Settlement System), a Shared-Service infrastructure for facilitating payments finalities, streamlining Inter-bank payments and settlement mechanisms, to drive and promote Electronic Payments across the Nigerian Financial Industry.
- Carrying out the day-to-day duties of front desk reception.
- Answering telephone calls in a timely and efficient manner, transferring calls as necessary, dealing with general enquiries, and/or referring clients to the appropriate unit.
- Maintain a common filing system and files all ERCAS documents.
- Provide a meet and greet function for ERCAS Solutions’ walk-in clients and successfully communicating company information and providing advice.
- Ensuring, as far as possible, that complaints and concerns that you may receive are attended to speedily and satisfactorily. Informing the Manager-Operations on any significant issue(s).
- Maintaining accurate records on properties, clients, and landlords. Any and all paperwork, documentation, contact details, reports or lists generated will remain the property of ERCAS Solutions.
- Carrying out any duties that may arise, or as directed, which are in line with ERCAS Solutions policies and procedures.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years’ experience working in a similar role preferably with a medium or large sized company.
- Degree in Secretarial Studies, Business Administration or equivalent.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Customer focused with strong interpersonal and communication skills necessary.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, with a demonstrated ability to set up an advanced filing system.
- Demonstrated ability to provide office support functions to ensure efficiency.
Method of Application
Interested Persons can send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale