Job Opportunity at ERCAS™
Posted on: 26 April, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at ERCAS™
ERCAS primarily started off as an Electronic Billing Presentment and Payment System solution of Klug & Heimer Consult. ERCAS became a company of its own after its parent company bundled all its developed Payment Solutions into the ERCAS brand. All payment solutions that are currently under ERCAS have been as a result of intensive market research and product development to best suit customer and business demands.
ERCAS is an aggregator and concentrator to NIBSS (Nigeria Inter Bank Settlement System), a Shared-Service infrastructure for facilitating payments finalities, streamlining Inter-bank payments and settlement mechanisms, to drive and promote Electronic Payments across the Nigerian Financial Industry.
- Carrying out the day-to-day duties of front desk reception.
- Answering telephone calls in a timely and efficient manner, transferring calls as necessary, dealing with general enquiries, and/or referring clients to the appropriate unit.
- Maintain a common filing system and files all ERCAS documents.
- Provide a meet and greet function for ERCAS Solutions’ walk-in clients and successfully communicating company information and providing advice.
- Ensuring, as far as possible, that complaints and concerns that you may receive are attended to speedily and satisfactorily. Informing the Manager-Operations on any significant issue(s).
- Maintaining accurate records on properties, clients, and landlords. Any and all paperwork, documentation, contact details, reports or lists generated will remain the property of ERCAS Solutions.
- Carrying out any duties that may arise, or as directed, which are in line with ERCAS Solutions policies and procedures.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years’ experience working in a similar role preferably with a medium or large sized company.
- Degree in Secretarial Studies, Business Administration or equivalent.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Customer focused with strong interpersonal and communication skills necessary.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, with a demonstrated ability to set up an advanced filing system.
- Demonstrated ability to provide office support functions to ensure efficiency.
Method of Application
Interested Persons can send CV and cover letter to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ERCAS™Similar Jobs
- Sales Officers at Internet Solutions Nigeria
- Manager, Demand & Business Relationship Management at 9mobile Nigeria
- Fresh Jobs at IPI PowerTech
- Software Developers at Tezza Business Solutions Limited
- User Experience Designer at FinTrak Software Co. Limited
- Job Openings at Parkway Projects Limited
- Operations Associate at Asoko Insight
- Project Coordinator at Netcom Africa