Microsoft Nigeria - If you have unique experiences, skills and passions-and we believe you can bring them all to Microsoft for a rich, rewarding career and lifestyle that will surprise you with its breadth and potential. Just imagine the excitement and satisfaction of what you can do, where you can go, and the difference you can make with the resources of Microsoft behind you.
Ready to focus on being the expert with a single product, technology, or solution space in complex environments?
Want to product knowledge to customer business solutions that impact to the bottom line of the company?
Interested in leveraging your technical skills to create innovative customer solutions?
Are you interested in having first-hand knowledge of the roadmaps for the broadest and most innovative technology stack available in today and tomorrow’s marketplace?
Microsoft Services help customers realize their full potential through accelerated adoption and productive use of Microsoft technologies. We are a global team of exceptional people who deliver world class services with partners, earning customer confidence, trust, and loyalty by Improving the overall Customer and Partner Experience, Serving as the customer advocates within Microsoft and Driving customer-centric product improvement. The Consultant in Enterprise Services delivers technical solutions to customers allowing them to maximize their investment in Microsoft technology. Building upon solid IT project experience relative to their level, these consultants will work with Microsoft's partners to assist customers in:
• The delivery of high quality engagements around Microsoft's solution areas, technologies and products in diverse client environments.
• Stabilizing developed solutions using Microsoft methodologies in complex customer environments.
• The design and development of integrated solutions using the latest Microsoft products and technologies.
• Understanding the relevant application development, infrastructure and operations implications of the developed solution.
Technical Expertise Required:
We are looking for SMEs in one of the following areas:
• System Center.
Combining two or more of the above skills would be a plus.
• Must have a degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent work experience.
• At least 5-8 years related IT consulting experience.
• Work experience should involve technical consulting, development, and deployment
• Must have a proven record of delivering business value.
• Fluent English is a must
Role Specific Characteristics May Include
• Candidates must have a deep understanding of markets, customers, and technology; have the background to provide
• leadership in the practice and a demonstrated effectiveness in consulting and client management.
• Candidates must have deep understanding of customer and partner business and IT environment, and have demonstrated
• Skills creating architecture and deploying technology to solve business problems.
• Candidates must have industry leading depth knowledge of subject area, and have demonstrated analysis and
• Communication skills connecting technology and business problems
To apply, visit Microsoft Career Website