PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) - Our Client is a British Curriculum School located in Abuja. The school seeks the services of an experienced School Principal to provide strategic leadership and direction towards the achievement of the school's objectives and goals
Roles & Responsibilities
- Promote high standard and ethics amongst students and staff towards sustaining academic performance and good conduct.
- Provide exemplary leadership that encourages high morale and good behavioral tendencies amongst students and staff.
- Drive the implementation of the schools strategic elements (vision, mission, goals and core values)
- Provide a safe learning culture and environment with effective disciplinary systems that fosters learning, development, good morale and social well-being for students.
- Manage communication flow and information amongst stakeholders (Students, Teachers, Parents) through regular meetings and other correspondences.
- Ensures compliance with regulatory laws and policies as well as timely reporting to board members about the needs, success and general administration of the school.
- Promote a learning culture and an environment that supports effective collaborations between teachers and students alike.
- Ensure the effective implementation of controls around inventory management for all schools supplies, materials and equipment.
- Manage the availability and use of state of art technology and leading practice in delivering of school curriculum to students.
- Assume responsibility for the safety and health, welfare of students and teachers.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years working experience in the educational sector
- Minimum of a Bachelor in Education and Master ’s degree in Management/Education Management
Skills and Competencies:
- Business Development Acumen
- Strategic Planning and Operational Implementation
- Good Analytical and presentation skills
- Reports and presentation articulation
- Guidance and Counselling
- Good command of oral English language skills and writing ability
- Leadership skills
- People and time management
Our client offers a competitive salary including other benefits such as 30 days leave, Car, Driver, Health Insurance, and Contributory pension
Method of Application
To apply, visit PwC Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.