Job Opportunity at Sagaci Research
Posted on: 25 April, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Sagaci Research
Sagaci Research provides high-quality market research and market intelligence to businesses interested in African countries.
A Market Research Project Manager within Sagaci Research is responsible for one or several field quantitative projects.
Key responsibilities are:
- Design quantitative questionnaires and potentially qualitative moderation guides,
- Train field team on the questionnaire and project methodology
- Direct field teams and ensure adherence to research methodology
- Perform quality control of interviews conducted
- Be responsible for project timeline and budget
The position is based in Lagos and may require regular trips to other African countries.
To apply, we expect candidates to have the following capabilities:
- A minimum experience of 2 years in either research, consulting, financial analysis or in a related area,
- A rigorous mind with extreme attention to details,
- An ability to deal with new situations/difficulties, to come up with creative ideas,…
- An entrepreneurial and energetic spirit: Sagaci Research is start-up company where new ideas, suggestions and polyvalence will be valued,…
- A desire to work in an highly international environment.
Method of Application
To apply, visit Sagaci Research Career Page
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Sagaci ResearchSimilar Jobs
- Client Service/Social Media Executive at Teclab Management Services Limited
- Brand Ambassador at TalentBase
- Sales Personnel at Doheney Services Ltd
- Economist at Rossland Consulting Limited
- Jobs at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Latest Jobs at AFM Recruit
- Job Opening at Janchine Nigeria Limited
- Secretariat Administrator at Stresert Services Limited