Marketing Jobs at Sansvid-M International
Posted on: 25 April, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Sansvid M International
Sansvid - M International - Established in 2009, Sansvid M. International has partnered with international organizations and institutions to add value to many professionals,develop effective project teams that will tailor and deliver quality solutions that bring about the desired change in an organization.
- Identify market opportunities and position the company to take advantage of such opportunities
- Develop new market opportunities for additional product volumes coming from current and future operating areas
- Develop and implement the company’s business development strategies
- Communicating with our existing clients while developing new relationships to grow the company’s revenue.
- Participate in industry forums, client discussions, and conferences as a representative of the organization.
- Establish and maintain confidential files and records
- Facilitate organizational development activities such as strategic planning, team building, process consultation and management coaching
- Support strategic objectives by leading all marketing, business development and sales initiatives to identify and develop new accounts and maximize sales with existing accounts
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of OND/ HND/B.Sc/M.Sc
- Experience: Entry level, 1-5 years
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion and make reasoned judgments in a timely fashion.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Sansvid M InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic
- PHP Developer Intern at Tutor.NG
- Job Opportunities at The Ondo State University of Medical Sciences
- Human Resource Executive at Skyline University College (SUC)
- Lecturers at Dalewares Institute of Technology
- Teachers at Chelis Education Consult Limited
- Senior Laboratory Technologist at the Centre of Excellence in Reproductive Health Innovation (CERHI)
- Lecturers at the Lagos State University (LASU)