Vacancy at Nation Delivery Express
Posted on: 23 April, 2016
Deadline: 26 April, 2016
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View All Jobs at Nation Delivery Nigeria Limited
Nation Delivery Express is a leading destination for local online ordering. Since 2011, we have been connecting people like you with merchants in their neighborhoods.
- Recommend optimal transportation modes, routing, equipment, or frequency.
- Establish or monitor specific supply chain-based performance measurement systems.
- Create procedures for logistics activities.
- Train shipping department personnel in roles or responsibilities regarding global logistics strategies.
- Maintain metrics, reports, process documentation, customer service logs, or training or safety records.
- Implement specific customer requirements, such as internal reporting or customized transportation metrics.
- Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, imports or exports, or customer issues.
- Participate in carrier management processes, such as selection, qualification, or performance evaluation.
- Monitor product import or export processes to ensure compliance with regulatory or legal requirements.
- Ensure carrier compliance with company policies or procedures fur product transit or delivery.
- Direct distribution center operation to ensure achievement of cost, productivity, accuracy, or timeliness objectives.
- Negotiate transportation rates or services.
- Graduate with 3 to 5 years solid logistics experience in e-commerce, courier and/or logistic companies.
- Import & Export Logistics - Verifiable working knowledge of customs clearing, Airfreight, forwarding, last mile logistics, HS codes,
- Transportation - Knowledge of principles and methods for enhancing turnaround time, delivery lead time including the relative costs and benefits
- Order Processing - Knowledge of packaging materials, order handling processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective distribution of goods.
- Law and Government - Knowledge of transport laws, permits, Customs, SON, FRSC, Police, VIO and LASTMA relationship management.
- Accurate Record Skills
- Decision making
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
- Proficient in standard logistics software
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV's to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Nation Delivery Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Exciting Marketing Vacancy at Uber
- Logistics Roles at Inland Containers Nigeria Limited
- Jobs at Inland Containers Nigeria Limited
- Sales Career Opportunity at Maersk
- Dispatch Rider at HRLeverage Africa
- Customer Service Manager at a Freight Forwarding and Supply Chain Management Services -Stresert Services Limited
- SEO Associates at a Leading Transport and Logistics Company - AFM Recruit
- Financial Controller - Expatriate at a Leading Logistics Service Provider - Adexen Recruitment Agency