Vacancy at Nation Delivery Express
Posted on: 23 April, 2016
Deadline: 26 April, 2016
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View All Jobs at Nation Delivery Nigeria Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Nation Delivery Express is a leading destination for local online ordering. Since 2011, we have been connecting people like you with merchants in their neighborhoods.
- Recommend optimal transportation modes, routing, equipment, or frequency.
- Establish or monitor specific supply chain-based performance measurement systems.
- Create procedures for logistics activities.
- Train shipping department personnel in roles or responsibilities regarding global logistics strategies.
- Maintain metrics, reports, process documentation, customer service logs, or training or safety records.
- Implement specific customer requirements, such as internal reporting or customized transportation metrics.
- Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, imports or exports, or customer issues.
- Participate in carrier management processes, such as selection, qualification, or performance evaluation.
- Monitor product import or export processes to ensure compliance with regulatory or legal requirements.
- Ensure carrier compliance with company policies or procedures fur product transit or delivery.
- Direct distribution center operation to ensure achievement of cost, productivity, accuracy, or timeliness objectives.
- Negotiate transportation rates or services.
- Graduate with 3 to 5 years solid logistics experience in e-commerce, courier and/or logistic companies.
- Import & Export Logistics - Verifiable working knowledge of customs clearing, Airfreight, forwarding, last mile logistics, HS codes,
- Transportation - Knowledge of principles and methods for enhancing turnaround time, delivery lead time including the relative costs and benefits
- Order Processing - Knowledge of packaging materials, order handling processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective distribution of goods.
- Law and Government - Knowledge of transport laws, permits, Customs, SON, FRSC, Police, VIO and LASTMA relationship management.
- Accurate Record Skills
- Decision making
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
- Proficient in standard logistics software
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV's to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Nation Delivery Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Latest Recruitment at NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML)
- Fresh Jobs at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Fresh Vacancies at West Africa Container Terminal (WACT)
- Jobs at DCSL Corporate Services Limited
- Assistant Project Managers at a Global Shipping and Logistics Company - Fosad Consulting
- Professional Driver at Tekra Global Concepts Limited
- Jobs at Parcel Line Logistics
- Accounting Jobs at Josepdam Port Services (JPS)