Job Opportunity at Spectranet
Posted on: 22 April, 2016
Deadline: 26 April, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Spectranet
Spectranet was awarded a License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2009 with the aim of promoting Internet Services in Nigeria. Over the last year Spectranet has assessed and evaluated different technologies and mediums which would facilitate in providing the best data services best suited for Nigeria.
Headquartered in Lagos with Management Consultancy and Technical Collaboration with the Infrastructure Development Company Group based at Singapore, Spectranet aims to be a leader in the Internet Services space in Nigeria.
- This position will assist with the product development process of a foremost ISP and will be responsible for overseeing coordination of idea, concept and products finalization.
- Assist with managing the product development process from the concept phase to the post-launch analysis phase.
- Involvement in new product concept brainstorming meetings
- Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- Driving a solution set across development teams (primarily Development/Technical. IT, Marketing and sales) through market requirements, product contract, and positioning.
- Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
- Analyzing potential partner relationships for the product.
- Works with Quality Compliance department regarding compliance issues.
Experience, Competencies, and Education
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Experience in Information Technology is a must.
- A minimum of 3 years of progressive New Product Development experience in ICT is required.
- Proven record of success in coordinating product development projects is a plus.
- A clear understanding of the ICT products is desirable
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Application letter and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position name as the subject
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about SpectranetSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at TriVersa Ltd
- System Engineer at Sophos
- Job Opening at Co-creation Hub Nigeria
- Business Development Manager at Chips Bits & Bytes Limited
- Advisor Support at Sage Nigeria
- Lastest Jobs at MTN Nigeria
- Social Media Job Vacancy at Cyclofoss Technologies
- Android Community Learning Program Manager At Andela