CA Global Headhunters is an international recruitment and staffing company with an in-depth focus on Recruitment in Africa. We recruit talent of the highest standard across African Sectors in Mining, Oil & Gas, Engineering, Banking, Finance, Legal, Insurance, Commodities and Agriculture. As the African markets further grow and develop, our skills and expertise simultaneously grow too, ensuring that we deliver the best service for both clients and candidates. Our extensive candidate network built up over 8 years comprises the most diverse, skilled and experienced candidates.
- The key purpose is to create a sustainable impact through serving entrepreneurs in the SME sector with risk capital and business support.
- Helping them realise their full business potential and achieve long- term success.
- The investment manager delivers tangible value to the SME clients and by doing so, achieves financial and impact returns on his / her transactions.
Note: The successful candidate will have a good track record or expert experience analysing credit / financial statements and bringing on board new business.
- Identify, develop and maintain deal referral networks
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of such networks
- Analyse and thoroughly verify and cross reference key assumptions underpinning the business plan
- Build the financial model and conduct a proper risk assessment
- Structure viable transactions in line with the investment and pricing policy and product parameters.
- Draft high quality, focused and concise screening and finance reports that allow for efficient decision making within agreed time frames
- Restructure transactions that are viable and hand over those that are no longer viable
- Manage collateral and insurance policies
- Collect and record impact data and ensure data integrity, in line with the impact data strategy and policy
- Track performance of portfolio companies against the business financial plan. Identify any negative trends and deviations from the client’s operational and financial plan
- Keep abreast of all government legislations and regulatory requirements which may affect the operations of the portfolio companies
- Support the client in developing and implementing a robust business plan, financial plan and risk assessment and mitigation plan
- Conduct full credit appraisal process
Qualification and Skill:
- Extensive experience bringing on board new business / clients / funds
- Previous experience in a credit analyst position
- No less than 1/2 years Investment or finance experience in SME investment and demonstrated track record in investing or financing SMEs
- Advanced degree required
- MBA is preferred, as well as CFA or ACCA
- Excellent financial and analytical skills i.e. credit analysis, financial statements etc. This will be tested
- Written and spoken fluency in English essential
- Must currently reside in Port Harcourt
- Must have experience conducting a full credit appraisal process - extensive credit knowledge required.
Method of Application
To apply, visit CA Global's Career Page on Catsone