Job at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services Limited
Posted on: 21 April, 2016
Deadline: 30 April, 2016
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services (AM
Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services (AMFacilities) was incorporated in January 2006. Our primary focus is to provide Facility Management Services, Project Management and Real Estate Development Consultancy, and Training services support to corporate organisations and private investors with major Real Estate assets. We pride ourselves in the delivery of high quality professional services which ensure minimum total life cycle cost of assets to their owners.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports.
- Analysis of revenue and expenditure trends and recommendation of appropriate budget levels, in order to ensure expenditure control
- Administration of the company’s tax payment system, including the compilation and remittance of Staff PAYE tax deducted, Staff pension contribution, VAT collected and withholding tax deducted
- Interact with tax and other regulatory/statutory authority.
- Ensuring compliance with the Financial and Management Accounting Guidelines and Procedure Manual and all internal control approved by the company from time to time.
- Interact with the internal and external auditors and also maintain relationship with the company’s bankers
- Preparation of Monthly and Half-yearly Cash Flow projection
- Payroll administration and accounting
- Maintenance of Accounts Payables and payments of vendors and other supplier of goods and services
- Maintenance of Account Receivables, Billing of respective clients, and recommendation of appropriate Credit Control Policy
- Responsible for the financial transactions and reporting on company’s projects.
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Ideal candidate must have a B.Sc/HND Degree in Accounting, ICAN is an added advantage.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years experience on the same role.
He/She must have;
- Knowledge of financial and accounting software applications.
- Knowledge of federal and state financial regulations.
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs to email@example.com Or Click here to apply online
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services (A...Similar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at a Real Estate Firm - Customer Passion Point Limited (CPPL)
- Latest Jobs at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services Limited
- Latest Vacancies at Crovation Limited
- Sales Officer (Exhibition) at ToLet.com.ng
- Head, Legal & Company Secretary at Palton Morgan Holdings
- Fresh Vacancies at a Real Estate Firm
- Graduate Content Writer (Intern) at ToLet.com.ng
- Project Finance Team Lead (International and Local Funding) at Oak Homes