Vacancy at AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 21 April, 2016
Deadline: 29 April, 2016
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at AB Microfinance Bank
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited is a member of an international network of Microfinance Banks under Access Holding Microfinance AG, with its Head office in Berlin, Germany. The Group provides world class banking services to micro, small and medium enterprises and private individuals in Africa and Asia. It has been spreading out other countries across the globe rapidly.
Due to our rapid growth and continuous success, we are seeking to recruit highly motivated professionals to join us. This is an exciting opportunity to join an employer of choice; having the support of a successful global network, Applicants willing to join this exceptional team of young and dynamic professionals may apply accordingly.
- Fulfill individual monthly deposit mobilization target on all account types and maintain a steady growth in total individual deposit portfolio.
- Mobilize deposits by cross-selling the banks products and giving general information about products/ services and their uses/benefits.
- Maintaining existing clients in the branch portfolio (savings account, current account or term deposit account) and ensure that monthly allocated target on all account types for deposit mobilization are met.
- Engage in field visits and Direct Promotion activities aimed at mobilizing deposits.
Results expected to achieve:
- A good understanding of the knowledge and working of ABN Front Office Procedures and other applicable MEMO in force.
- A good understanding of the banks products and services including their distinctive features and uses.
- A smooth and effective discharge of Client Advisors duties in line with the Front Office Procedures and its adjoining annexes.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Cover letter and CVs as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please ensure that you indicate job title as the SUBJECT of the mail. Failure to comply would disqualify your application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AB Microfinance BankSimilar Jobs
- Senior Research Economist at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Head, Data Services at Nigeria Inter Bank Settlement System Plc (NIBSS)
- Direct Sales Agent at a Leading Bank - Kimberly Ryan
- Job Openings at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Fresh Vacancies at Refuge Mortgage Bank Limited
- Career Opportunities at Stanbic IBTC Bank (UPDATED)
- Graduate Legal Officer at Infinity Trust Mortgage Bank PLC (ITMB)
- 2018 Summer Internship Programme at Citibank Nigeria Limited