Talent Bureau Vacancy for Business Development Manager
Posted on: 2 October, 2012
Deadline: 3 October, 2012
View Jobs in General
View Jobs posted same day
Business Development Manager
client, a leading global provider of cleaning and hygiene solutions,
serving customers in the lodging, retail, food service, health care and
food and beverage sectors, as well as building service contractors, has a
vacancy for Business Development Manager based in Lagos. The successful
candidate will be responsible for identification and development of new
business opportunities as well as servicing the existing accounts.
He/she will report directly to the Country Director.
- Develop a business strategy for the identified sector
- Develop action plans to deliver the strategy
- Develop and grow existing accounts through a focused sales plan
- Service existing key customers
- Identify and explore new sales opportunities
- Develop a strong relationship with clients who are decision makers
SKILLS, QUALIFICATION & COMPETENCIES
- Graduate degree in Chemistry, Food Science or Chemical Engineering
- At least 4 years Experience in Business to Business selling is a must
- In-depth understanding of the market
- Must have the ability to work independently, take initiatives and manage priorities
- Excellent communication and organization skills is highly required
- Ability to develop and sustain productive customer relationships
EXPOSURE ON THE JOB
This position will give the successful candidate:
opportunity to work with top professionals on some of the most trusted
brands in the commercial cleaning and sanitation industry.
- Experience the energy and passion for a cleaner, healthier future.
Competitive Benefits package.
Method of Application
who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications
and detailed CVs with a day - time telephone number to email@example.com making " Business Development Manager" subject of their email. CVs are to be sent on or before 3rd October 2012 at 5.00pm.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Cashier at Bet9ja
- Accounts Clerks at Heirs Holdings Limited
- Job Vacancies at a Leading Group Of Companies
- Job Openings at a Foremost Business Membership Organisation
- Job Vacancies at an Expanding Group of Companies
- MYJOBMAG MUST READ SERIES: GET THE JOB - USE OF ENGLISH