Career Opportunity at Eaton
Posted on: 23 June, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Eaton
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Eaton is a power management company providing energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power. A global technology leader, Eaton acquired Cooper Industries plc in November 2012. The 2012 revenue of the combined companies was $21.8 billion on a pro forma basis. Eaton has approximately 102,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries.
- Eaton Electrical Nigeria is searching for a Product Manager based in Lagos, and reporting to the Marketing Manager – Africa.
- The Product Manager is a key member of the Eaton Product Management team and will be responsible for all electrical products and solutions offerings and mapping client business requirements to systems/technical requirements supporting the West Africa region.
- Provide Technical Solution offerings to the Sales Department Africa-wide.
- Collaborate with Account Managers and product management teams in South Africa and EMEA to ensure that technically correct, accurate quotations are submitted for solutions offered.
- Present solution offerings to End users, Partner and Consultants.
- Assist locally with the product launches and solutions drive into the West African region.
- Share best practices and be a consultant to clients throughout duration of any project or sale
- Produce a detailed functional design document to match customer requirements
- Provide current best practice and 3rd Party solution alternatives as part of the functional design
- Participate in training, design, documentation and delivery efforts in concert with the entire team
- Prepare solution offerings for turnkey solutions, Offering Partners both new and existing products but not limited to Safety.
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Degree
- 10 years or more experience in the electrical products and solutions.
- In-depth knowledge of both installation and manufacturing standards (EN).
- Knowledge of local market and competition
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Ability to understand business requirements and convert them into solution designs
- Valid driver’s license
What Eaton Offers
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethic is really important for us
- Eaton Business System offering various tools for management and people development
- Great promotional opportunities – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
Method of Application
To apply, visit Eaton Career Page
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about EatonSimilar Jobs
- Technical Jobs at Haulage and Logistics Nigeria
- Entry Level Mechanical and Electrical Design Engineer at CA Consultants Limited
- Job Opportunities at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Ltd
- Senior Telecommunications Engineer at Voke Engineering Services Limited
- ATM Field Engineers at Ark Technologies Limited
- Auto Mechanic at Weststar Vehicle Care Limited
- Technical Jobs at Famak Motors Limited
- Jobs at Weststar Vehicle Care Limited