Fosad Consulting Ltd is a business support services firm with offerings in Human Resource Management, Immigrations and Real Estate Consulting. We leverage our expertise and strategic alliances to support businesses. Our proposition is based on a deep understanding of the drivers of high performing businesses and the required business solutions that supports it. We work with clients to support their non-core business tasks to strategically position them for business success.
Our client, an indigenous company established by a group of seasoned professionals with an interest in providing end-to-end solutions in all aspects of document management, with a view to control cost, maintain business continuity is looking to fill the role of Application Support Officer.
• Assist in resolving all software issues and assist to configure all new systems and perform tests on all deployment projects.
• Maintain and update Configuration Management Database on regular basis and perform troubleshoot on all applications.
• Assist all end users to perform troubleshoot on all procedures and provide updates on trouble tickers to resolve all issues effectively and prepare all documents for policy manuals and provide IT support for organization.• Ensure compliance to all IT support operating procedures and ensure accuracy in all logs and manage all technical and business resources and maintain knowledge on all technical changes.
• B.Sc/HND in Computer Science/Engineering courses. IT certifications will also be required.
• Candidate must be resident in Lagos
• Candidate must have a minimum of 2 years cognizant experience
• Strong communications skills and problem solving abilities
• Ability to convey complex information in user-friendly language
• Proficient in Microsoft/Mac operating systems and productivity tools.
• Possess strong logical thinking and the ability to troubleshoot.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
go to method of application »
Our client, an indigenous company established by a group of seasoned professionals with an interest in providing end-to-end solutions in all aspects of document management, with a view to control cost, maintain business continuity is looking to fill the role of Software Developer
Drive company vision by ensuring the availability, protection and performance of all applications & application servers in the organisation.
• Designing, Implementation and Support of company's Applications & Application Servers
• Work with technology operations to implement, configure and deploy new applications and application servers, including the installation of application schemas into databases.
• Deliver 2nd level support to resolve daily issues with respect to the availability of applications and application servers.
• Capacity planning and re-configuration of all application servers in the operating environment and advice the team on actions to ensure continued performance and availability on an ongoing basis.
• Implement and verify the correct and continuous functioning of backup, disaster recovery and security policies for all applications & application server log and configuration files in the operating environment.
• Application/Application Server Upgrades and Maintenance
• Update operational application servers as required in order to meet security, performance, availability, and capacity goals for all company's services on an ongoing basis.
• Participate in and certify upgrades and patches of the applications and application servers in the company's Operating Environment.
• Certify proof of concepts during evaluation for the purchase of new applications/application servers for all company's services.
• Implement security policies on operational applications and application servers as prescribed by the Information Security personnel on an ongoing basis.
• Must possess a first degree in computer science or related field
• Must have At least 5 years of experience as a java and alternative software service developer.
• Must demonstrate a good understanding of document security.
• Strong background in development, online and in solution provisioning.
• Experience with support computing
• Software development background, experience with continuous integration and testing.
• Knowledge of Technology Risk as pertains to data storage knowledge
• Analyzing Information
• General Programming Skills
• Software Design
• Software Debugging
• Software Documentation
• Software Testing
• Problem Solving
Method of Application
To apply, visit Fosad Career Page